Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
So... When I get rooted cuts, I like to get them right into soil... But, they can be sensitive little buggers...
IMG 20210930 135123097
IMG 20210930 135138899

Shoe storage boxes, FTW.😉

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Does. That make me a bad parent ? Lmao I give both my adult children flower 🙄
Nah, it doesn't make you a bad parent Mosh, It makes you human. Your kids are likely better for it. I'm responsible for influencing both my fathers into smoking weed, but it didn't help them any. 🤫 There both still assholes.

I've got a good friend who's got young kids (15yo) girl and a (13yo) boy. I encourage her to talk to them, and treat them as individuals who can make decisions for themselves. Kid's aren't dumb, you can yell and scream at them all you like, but you'll only drive a deeper wedge. Once that's in place, your finished, and there older. Kid's need to be given good information and choices, not mandates. Some of the worst crackheads come from strong religious backgrounds, and some kids that grow up in broken homes, end up being really highly functioning individuals. My mom was a orphan, and her mother was bar whore from Okinawa, Japan. Her father was an unknown drunken sailor/sperm donor. She died in 2016 a millionaire, with a college level education, and held a top secret clearance within the government. My mom was smart and successful. (none of it rubbed off).

Personally, I think weed makes your brain smarter, not dumber. Not only the introspection, but improved blood flow, and other health benefits. Some top world athletes smoke cannabis, or did so growing up, so there's that one also. There's a lot of science starting to demolish that propaganda and outright falsehoods that was being force fed to our society by teetotalers, and religious zealots for decades.

My crystal ball for determining how kids turn out. It only works if your super duper baked.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
So listen, do you have a little place I could put a new single/double wide and hook up to sewer/water/utilities and pay you rent and do whatever I can to help you (within physical limitations)? Because … well …
My old place had a double wide on the property... Any guesses what it was used for?😁

allergies? or bugs...
Not allergic... Shit is dirty... More concerned about molds than bugs.
So your dipping them in something acidic prior to the soil? Are you sterilizing or treating the soil also, or does the soil have active microbes in it?
I spray them with PureCrop1 when I get them, and again three days later... After that, they're on the same IPM schedule as everything else.
I don't sterilize my soil.
IMG 20210930 155413419

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Dude you probably fine doing all that work you do. I had to give ice cream up. I had a rocky road problem. Chocolate, marshmallow almond in ice cream, that's about as perfect as it gets (without having sex) for me. I think I was pushing 290lbs when I finally kicked the habit, and I'm down to about 190's again.

I might go down the isle sometimes and look. Same with beer. I'll do the occasional fake, but the real thing. I live by a strict code of ethics these days. 🤫

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Dude you probably fine doing all that work you do. I had to give ice cream up. I had a rocky road problem. Chocolate, marshmallow almond in ice cream, that's about as perfect as it gets (without having sex) for me. I think I was pushing 290lbs when I finally kicked the habit, and I'm down to about 190's again.

I might go down the isle sometimes and look. Same with beer. I'll do the occasional fake, but the real thing. I live by a strict code of ethics these days. 🤫
That trip wasn't really about the ice cream.🤫

No exceptions?
IMG 20211001 175611203

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That trip wasn't really about the ice cream.🤫

No exceptions?
View attachment 1174811
Plants are filling out nicely. I really love this time of year the most for indoor growing.

Holy shit, that looks yummy. They need to make a non alcohol version. I was going to try and brew this, but shoot for <1% alcohol, I need to tweak the formula sugars some, I think.
IMG 20211001 212234
I purchased some additional corn flake and barely malts too, maybe make something homemade for some friends. I need more bottles though, and a capper. Maybe I can just brew it in mason jars, I suppose. Those are cheap, and have a dual use.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Good on you bud!!! I got myself up to 350 lbs. Bad hips & living in a convenience / video store for 20 years with ice cream. chips & chocolate bars at my finger tips 16 hrs / day 7 days / week. Pot, will power and 1500 calories / day got me down to 220 in a bit over a year now. 3 - 500 cal meals. No chips, chocolate, ice cream or fast food. Lots and lots of coffee, carrots & lettuce...with the occasional pizza cheat day.

Top Bottom