Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Even when I shave I do it the old fashioned way. I've been using these for years now (when and if I shave). It makes shaving with long hair much easier IMO. I've even got old razors that's probably 70+years, that's never been used; by some well renown blade makers. Just stuff I picked up on the cheap and held onto for some years. I mostly use the razor in the first pic, and that black one, sometimes.

Fossils, meteorites, carvings, sculptures, art, paintings, textiles, any old stuff of value. You name it. My wife says they need to do a hording intervention on me. I like it all, Bud seen some of it. I am eccentric, I will admit. Don't get me started on Movement (clockwork). I've probably got a few time pieces that belong in a museum.

Dead people's crap; I love it. You can't take it with you. Send it my way. I'll hold it for awhile. Seattle is a good place to do this. Lot's of different people, from all various regions of the world, and plenty of second hand stores.
IMG 20211006 134028759 BURST000 COVER

IMG 20211006 134153389
Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Nah, those are rare WW1-2 Nazi knives. Part of the rarer side of various old weapon collection.

These are the ones that sit behind the doorway, along with some large bottles of sticky, burning spray that will clear an entire room of people. For closed quarters, I prefer the hatchet, probably. lol Only for self defense. Even at that I would probably only hit someone with the blunted end, unless I thought our lives were in eminent danger.

Last thing I want to do is hurt anyone.
View attachment 1176235

I really admire old world methods of making steel. Anything truly handmade is appreciated by me.
View attachment 1176246View attachment 1176247View attachment 1176248
Iā€™m digging the swords bro! I need a few for when my daughter grows up and her boyfriendā€™s need to be shown whatā€™s gonna happen if there ever becomes a problem!šŸ¤£

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Iā€™m digging the swords bro! I need a few for when my daughter grows up and her boyfriendā€™s need to be shown whatā€™s gonna happen if there ever becomes a problem!šŸ¤£
Some of this older stuff, I always wonder if anyone was chopped up with it maybe. šŸ˜

This one came from India, and they like to sometimes do those sorts of thing there.

IMG 20211006 142105
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
These trade beads are supposedly 10,000 years old. Created when the Sahara Desert was still a paradise. There probably the oldest things I have in my possession made by human hands. This kind of stuff just fascinates me, the history of it all.

Making big rocks into little rocks.
IMG 20211006 143954065

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Ah, so I'm just noticing in those pictures, that those hairs are filling in bigtime with nice capitate looking trichomes, growing straight off the hairs... You can actually see it filling in, over the last week or so. So those are the among the first to fill out, I can see that now.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
lol, that looked like a real worm at first. What a hog leg. šŸ˜‚ I can't imagine what your cannabis would cost if'n you went to the dispensary. Especially considering the quality you smoke, not just the quantity. That's why I love joints because there so immersive.

IMG 20211006 152648803
Last edited:
OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Wow, I really do things old school, I suppose. I need to update.
i know the feeling, out past my rolling.
I just put up the second 4x4 and was looking at the older 2x4 yesterday, thinking about getting rid of it, then looking at what else could be pitched out from around here to make more room. I want/need to get that damn heavy leather couch outta here someday, but I know how much of a bitch it was getting it in here though that front door, and the stairwell.

Even thought about throwing it over the bannister, but I'd probably hit a neighbor. So I probably should wait until I've got the help I need.
might i suggest a sawzall
Dude you probably fine doing all that work you do. I had to give ice cream up. I had a rocky road problem. Chocolate, marshmallow almond in ice cream, that's about as perfect as it gets (without having sex) for me. I think I was pushing 290lbs when I finally kicked the habit, and I'm down to about 190's again.

I might go down the isle sometimes and look. Same with beer. I'll do the occasional fake, but the real thing. I live by a strict code of ethics these days. šŸ¤«
the next 30 years

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Fucking blueberries are simply phenomenal bud. The smells coming off these plant are simply off the chart, and there still early yet. Crazy good, I'm really excited. There is appeal on several different fronts. I've been looking for this cut for almost a decade or more, I knew it was out there, cause I've come across, or something very similar in the past. I used to know a tight fisted Rastafari out of Portland who grew this strain well. Appears to be the same pheno, or very close. I'm at the point where I need to start feed them twice daily, and the root balls are so thick, they take 5 min to feed each plant. I've been hitting them hard with sugars and microbes, so I think perhaps I need to back off a tad, looks like a little excess potassium showing in the tips. But this stuff has some incredible vigor, it seems, so far.
View attachment 1174940
all tips on your grow are being watched by me .

Latest posts

Top Bottom