Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ghost1pk
IMG 20211027 2107102312
IMG 20211027 2107169852
IMG 20211027 2107242112

Moshmen

Moshmen

Holy moly mosh, I've got that power supply, (if you ever need a backup) so I know that things loaded. Watch how close you get with that, lots of ppfd sitting there. Keep that unit nice and cool running, good air flow is important with all that power at that voltage config. Don't get zapped with wet fingers making adjustments, that things got a lot of input power there.

I think I know pretty much exactly the entire spec on that entire light, although there might have been a few variations.
Buckle your self in tight bro, this is going to be a fun ride.

How much did that set you back?
Shhh! $450 special deal could not turn it down brand new warranty and all

sambapati

sambapati

Winter is certainly fast approaching. The weather has finally flipped.
54 °F°
Precipitation: 14%
Humidity: 83%
Wind: 11 mph
Really getting to the beautiful weather cycle and breaking out the thinkolator for my next grow. I think the ladder plays a strategic role in the grow and it provides lots of places to tie off growing branches. Something tells me this will be an unusually cold winter here and elsewhere.

Anthem

Anthem

I need to go outside and make me some more of these stakes, I suppose. There doing an excellent job of holding those massive colas erect. lol

Those are beauties. You just sticking them along the inner edges of the pots?
I was back then. It was in Coco, I would just shove the bamboo stakes into the pot and never had a problem. I am no longer running Coco but hydro so I use lattice netting these days. Everything is a trade off to a point. If I get the lattice up early and let the plants grow thru it is a piece of cake for the most part but the end when I cut down. Getting those out of the netting takes time and you have to be delicate. With the stakes, if you use the wire ties and tie everything in one direction it makes take down much easier. Righty tighty lefty loosey

chiguy

chiguy

Everything's lookin good Bud. It looks like that Animal Mints is gonna color up nice for ya. Also, hell of a job with that forum. You actually got her to stack. I just ran her under led's and they were way too strong. The bottom buds were bigger that the top buds, lol. Quality didn't suffer too bad though...

20211027 105012
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Really getting to the beautiful weather cycle and breaking out the thinkolator for my next grow. I think the ladder plays a strategic role in the grow and it provides lots of places to tie off growing branches. Something tells me this will be an unusually cold winter here and elsewhere.
Yea, I think it's going to be a wild ride this year also. Too much weird stuff in the summertime not to affect the winter cycle. You should be ramping up for a great winter months there. Don't be surprised if you end up getting a little more rain than usual. That will be my guess, and probably a bit cooler.
IMG 20211028 115726

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Too funny I just took a couple to try my first time about 10 days ago no roots yet but got this growth on top ? Makes me think I should have buried em upside down ! Lmao

it must work if you guys are doin it.
🤔... Might be worth a go. 🤣
Nice callouses.👍
IMG 20211028 1511350022

Everything's lookin good Bud. It looks like that Animal Mints is gonna color up nice for ya. Also, hell of a job with that forum. You actually got her to stack. I just ran her under led's and they were way too strong. The bottom buds were bigger that the top buds, lol. Quality didn't suffer too bad though...
Certainly did not!🔥

Latest posts

Top Bottom