Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Awesome! She's been the easiest mother to keep by far! I can't wait to see how she expresses throughout flower.
Agreed!

Same SoCal Master Kush that tested positive for HpLVD a couple weeks ago, literally the same plant, now tested negative.🤷

View attachment 1193370
Yea, everything I've read on this subject is very strange. Cause what's happening in this viroid thing is that it's really not transcribed into the DNA, it's all coming from the RNA translation side. There small single-stranded, circular RNAs that are infectious pathogens. However virus are more parasitic in nature. It's thought that virus is escaped from larger organisms. Escaped DNA from plasmids.

Viroid's unlike viruses, they have no protein coatings. There all on the translation side, so they can be blocked with good habits, over time; it seems. ie. As long as it's not being transcribed. Certain conditions need too be present for transcription to occur. If your doing things like taking healthy clean new growth cuttings, or from clean seed. The plant can escape this shit; with health; if it's not passed back and forth. It's most is most commonly spread via infected tools and equipment; think about that one for a min. They only infect angiosperms (flowers) Also; hop "cuttings" are also a major traditional method of propagating that specific angiosperm. It's just jumped species.

The keys here is obtaining clean cuttings, coupled with excellent health, vigor. clean sterile tools & equipment.
I really think this stuff can be beat back by simply using good practices. (and usage of organic Eukaryotes) As for the cuts; it's actually a recessive trait in some cultivars. So I don't even think there's much risk from them being in the same room actually. I'm convince this is a "sap borne" disease that's transferred laterally with tools, or horizontally though seed, generations.

RNA silencing is a natural antiviral defense mechanism in plants and animals against either double-stranded or highly structured RNA pathogens which results in both the production and the accumulation of invading RNA pathogen-specific 21- to 24-nt long small RNAs. For example, these studies demonstrated that enzymes detect double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) not normally found in cells and digest it into small pieces that are not able to cause disease.

Those test are so highly specialized, expensive and multiple reagents; controls. Testing looks like a fairly complex mythology, nothing is straightforward about HLVd testing. Looks like a capitalist extortion racket from where I'm standing. Although, I'm sure there some value in it.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
brownies?
Moldy brownies from the looks of it. Something growing on those things. 😂 I would look at the expiration date.
I'm not saying they shouldn't look that way; but generally when I think along the lines of clones, I'm thinking sterile as possible.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That sux - do you lose a lot for the animals to roam ?

A family member was just offer a job in Boise , idk if I can deal with all those clouds ! Water I can Handle but no sun…..
Bah, that's pretty abnormal I suspect, were having pretty record rainfall right now Mosh. I know Buds got a partial swampland out there. The entire area has lots of lowland. I seen pics of his creek that runs from behind it. But that's not too bad actually, it will go down. That's why horses have long legs.

Anyhow, when the rest of the country poisons all it's ground water; Bud's going to bottle that shit, and sell it.
I love water 🌎
You better; cause your in the wrong fucking place if you don't. 😂

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Bah, that's pretty abnormal I suspect, were having pretty record rainfall right now mosh. I know buds got a partial swampland out there, cause I seen the creek that runs from behind it. But that's not too bad actually, it will go down. That's why horses have long legs.

You better; cause your in the wrong fucking place if you don't. 😂
I’m waiting for my property to become beach front lol

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, I'd like to build out a trail this spring; I need to get in there on my land somehow on an actual truck. Stick a few drains under key spots in the trailhead. I got a feeling I'm going to need that area one day, Linda's not in the best of health, and if something happens I'm not staying in Seattle, that's for sure. Too expensive; So I'll be moving out that way with my cross bow and pickup. I need to be prepare myself for that eventuality, somehow.

Hopefully if I get any more sliding action up there; it will happen this year with all the rain. I had about a half acre of land fall off the mountain (few hundred dump truck full) a few years back; but I think it stabilized along an that underground aquifer. Erosion is a real thing. 😆

Basically this video I shot, that whole face of that area kind of fell upon it self. I think most of those trees looking off the edge there in this video are sitting down below by my shipping container now. Note the stream going though the tree... Right below that spot is where a bit more land fell into the zone. I really think the stream had much to do with all of that.

I want to plant that whole fall area with reefer plants, that would be fun. Big ass Thai plants. Right in the disaster zone. That slide zone is just North of my property. (looking in from the south above) Although the bottom was taken in 2014; the top vid would have been around 2018-19.

I'll take some better aerial video this spring if I get out there.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Stoner recordings.

In Franklin's tower the four winds sleep
Like four lean hounds the lighthouse keep
Wildflower seed on the sand and wind
May the four winds blow you home again

Roll away the dew

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Forza Sans Souci
You’re going to love this cut if you’re a fan of the sours Bud. Day 30
Oh hell yes... That's looking BEAUTIFUL!
I was planning on slipping one in this next round, but not likely now... I already up-potted about ten more than I'm going to have the room for as is... Farmer Problems. 🤠🥴🤣
Agreed!

Yea, everything I've read on this subject is very strange. Cause what's happening in this viroid thing is that it's really not transcribed into the DNA, it's all coming from the RNA translation side. There small single-stranded, circular RNAs that are infectious pathogens. However virus are more parasitic in nature. It's thought that virus is escaped from larger organisms. Escaped DNA from plasmids.

Viroid's unlike viruses, they have no protein coatings. There all on the translation side, so they can be blocked with good habits, over time; it seems. ie. As long as it's not being transcribed. Certain conditions need too be present for transcription to occur. If your doing things like taking healthy clean new growth cuttings, or from clean seed. The plant can escape this shit; with health; if it's not passed back and forth. It's most is most commonly spread via infected tools and equipment; think about that one for a min. They only infect angiosperms (flowers) Also; hop "cuttings" are also a major traditional method of propagating that specific angiosperm. It's just jumped species.

The keys here is obtaining clean cuttings, coupled with excellent health, vigor. clean sterile tools & equipment.
I really think this stuff can be beat back by simply using good practices. (and usage of organic Eukaryotes) As for the cuts; it's actually a recessive trait in some cultivars. So I don't even think there's much risk from them being in the same room actually. I'm convince this is a "sap borne" disease that's transferred laterally with tools, or horizontally though seed, generations.

RNA silencing is a natural antiviral defense mechanism in plants and animals against either double-stranded or highly structured RNA pathogens which results in both the production and the accumulation of invading RNA pathogen-specific 21- to 24-nt long small RNAs. For example, these studies demonstrated that enzymes detect double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) not normally found in cells and digest it into small pieces that are not able to cause disease.

Those test are so highly specialized, expensive and multiple reagents; controls. Testing looks like a fairly complex mythology, nothing is straightforward about HLVd testing. Looks like a capitalist extortion racket from where I'm standing. Although, I'm sure there some value in it.
Some weird shit... The testing and the viroid. 😉
👙🏖️
Some nugs from the Old Blueberry. This strain seems to target some of my symptoms especially well.

It's certainly a more calming mellow high.
View attachment 1194670

View attachment 1194671
Hits the heart chakra.👍

Top Bottom