Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20211216 132937165
IMG 20211216 1524083172
IMG 20211216 202103 611

💚🙏

chiguy

chiguy

Gotta love those Archive "clones". I had that double dosi. She's nice but was super slow for me.

Got damn! You killed that apples and bananas Bud. 11 weeks...you're a patient man. Just ran half a table of GMO and I swear it was on day 40 for 20 days. What's your interpretation of the nose on that one?

Great job again...now give us the Sowah Showdown!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Gotta love those Archive "clones". I had that double dosi. She's nice but was super slow for me.

Got damn! You killed that apples and bananas Bud. 11 weeks...you're a patient man. Just ran half a table of GMO and I swear it was on day 40 for 20 days. What's your interpretation of the nose on that one?

Great job again...now give us the Sowah Showdown!
Thanks, Man... Couldn't have done it without you. 😉
Nose is candy type sour up front... Sweet and creamy on the back end... Smokes the same, but with a touch of that pepperiness that a lot of these deep purple calyxed stains have.
I'm uppotting everything this weekend... Gonna grow them out a couple of weeks, take a bunch of cuts, and then I'll flip all the Diesels... The room is currently blazing 3600watts of metal halide on 24/7. 🌞

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Road trip...

View attachment 1197920

Archive cuts crack me up...

View attachment 1197916View attachment 1197917View attachment 1197918View attachment 1197919

Hardly worth having a veg when you can get shit like this. 🤘
The perks of living along the border. 🤫
Such a renegade.

Purple punch starting to spread her wings. (back right) I moved a few plants out of there cause everything is getting so big.😃 Room reduced to 4 plants, and that's pushing it; as the stretch is just starting.

Front right is the White Tahoe Cookies; back left is Rude Boi OG and the front left is one of the Gorilla crosses from seed.

IMG 20211217 192512

IMG 20211217 192524

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
The perks of living along the border. 🤫
Such a renegade.

Purple punch starting to spread her wings. (back right) I moved a few plants out of there cause everything is getting so big.😃 Room reduced to 4 plants, and that's pushing it; as the stretch is just starting.

Front right is the White Tahoe Cookies; back left is Rude Boi OG and the front left is one of the Gorilla crosses from seed.

View attachment 1198076
View attachment 1198075
All look great, Dude! 👍
Think he’s just on ig if you search dookiefarms. I was joking about the fritters, last year this time is when he was saying he was going to charge 1k for a rooted cut. Like dude your two years late for those prices on the fritz lol
Around the same time he blocked me on there.🙄
That fritters he got was diseased. Want to say boo laten
Ouch. 🤕

Top Bottom