Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
The Shit Show day 13/14 of flower.

IMG 20220209 1906572052
IMG 20220209 1908482062

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Not my question but I’m reply anyways - 3/6 daily during the weekdays and 6/10 on weekends depends on how many misc dabs and oil or hash hits I have thru out the day - been smokin for 35 years but mostly for pain and or anxiety now a days
I’m almost embarrassed about my tiny little tolerance compared to you guys. I’d be a straight up zombie trying to keep up with you guys. I’ll go find a skirt now and wear it today in shame. 👗

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I’m almost embarrassed about my tiny little tolerance compared to you guys. I’d be a straight up zombie trying to keep up with you guys. I’ll go find a skirt now and wear it today in shame. 👗
I also brother; don't feel alone. I've been smoking on and off for 45 years+ and don't intend to quit. But even my wife generally out smokes me; but I'll have to say my tolerance goes up and down depending on how much I smoke. I've been smoking a bit more these days.

In the end; consumption drives how how your tolerance is going to be. The more weed you consume; the more it takes you to get to that "comfort zone" IMO; and even the zone itself is variable to some degree. What I'm saying by that; is some people like to be buzzed; some like to be lit; and some like to be fully energized or couch locked; knocked out. The extremes of what that looks like varies considerably.

In the end; people utilize cannabis for different uses; and remedy; it's certainly not one size fits all. Where we fit in along that cannabis wheel so to speak.
2dv1i4o54u541 1

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Heads up to you Oregon and Washington farmers.
as close as your going to get to a Pink Floyd show. One of the guitarists is from the Renegade saints.
Acoustics are killer at this venue.
Will be a killer show!!!
4620430E 01E6 488A 843C 649D1FED9F69

Latest posts

Top Bottom