Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20220204 093006 367

💚😁

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Story of my life brother.🤣 It it wasn't a plunger; or a rag; It was me sticking my hand up someone's ass.🤮 to pick it out in pieces. We used to have those long gloves we used on the farm; those are fun... Got a pair of these? 😁
Download 16

Still can't wrap my mind behind the density of this bud; despite it's frosty nature; seems almost perfect in virtually ever respect. Much different consistency than the Gorilla Glue; for instance. Dense; and very sticky; not seen many quite like this.
PXL 20220206 001723872MP   Copy

PXL 20220206 001839110MP   Copy
PXL 20220206 001946296MP   Copy
PXL 20220206 002049308MP   Copy
PXL 20220206 001601068MP
PXL 20220206 002553755MP   Copy
PXL 20220206 002637533MP   Copy
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Story of my life brother.🤣 It it wasn't a plunger; or a rag; It was me sticking my hand up someone's ass.🤮 to pick it out in pieces. We used to have those long gloves we used on the farm; those are fun... Got a pair of these? 😁
View attachment 1214078

Still can't wrap my mind behind the density of this bud; despite it's frosty nature; seems almost perfect in virtually ever respect. Much different consistency than the Gorilla Glue; for instance. Dense; and very sticky; not seen many quite like this.
View attachment 1214067
Nah... Don't own a pair of those shoulder waders... If I gotta go that deep, I'm calling the vet. 🤣

Purple Punch?... That one checks a lot of boxes... But it doesn't get me high. 🤷

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I used to watch the old timers do that shit bare handed! No arm rubbers. I knew right away I didn’t want to be a vet! Lol

MF's will eat a sammich after too... Maybe rinse off with a hose first... Maybe.🤣

Yes! And gmo too 😄 I’m hoping those Pedro fall colors on od’s fat calx gonna be a head ringer!
🤞
Promised the GMOxPedro awhile ago... Last chance to git 'r dun.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Purple Punch?... That one checks a lot of boxes... But it doesn't get me high. 🤷
You mean it doesn't get you a racing cerebral high.... running around the farm like a madman high. 🥴 That sometimes overbearing sativa energy in the head... Yes; it's a little more subtle; but with much better focused energy than heavier Indica Doms; doesn't put you into the couch; so to speak.. I could make this one my new mainstay TBH. It's just right at that threshold of mental tolerance for me, without pushing me over the edge... Into anxiety.

I think everyone's tuned a little different TBH. This one hits me really good; but I do see what your saying.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You mean it doesn't get you a racing cerebral high.... running around the farm like a madman high. 🥴 That sometimes overbearing sativa energy in the head... Yes; it's a little more subtle; but with much better focused energy than heavier Indica Doms; doesn't put you into the couch; so to speak.. I could make this one my new mainstay TBH. It's just right at that threshold of mental tolerance for me, without pushing me over the edge... Into anxiety.

I think everyone's tuned a little different TBH. This one hits me really good; but I do see what your saying.

I mean it doesn't cut through the last joint... So, literally, does nothing for me.
Have a friend that has high anxiety that sometimes keeps him up... Purple Punch is his favorite... But he also doesn't partake on the daily... Let alone multiple joints per day like me.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I mean it doesn't cut through the last joint... So, literally, does nothing for me.
Have a friend that has high anxiety that sometimes keeps him up... Purple Punch is his favorite... But he also doesn't partake on the daily... Let alone multiple joints per day like me.
Got it; your energy tolerance is obviously much higher; plus I think your on a whole different level bud; because you've got your terpenes so tightly dialed in. It takes a very specific kind of herb to get you dialed in well. I don't think THC itself, is the main culprit TBH; either.

For me; those high sativa affect me much like my prior ADHD medications I took for years; in some ways; so while I would like to have more energy sometimes; I try to avoid leaning too much into it; as possible. Try to keep an even keel; so to speak. I have a tendency toward becoming a little manic sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom