Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Why are they all looking so sad...
Good eye bro; I certainly was ignoring it somewhat. Clearly that back wall on that tent is cooler in that room; which overhangs to the North Wall of the building. Need to put a thermostat back there I guess. 🙄

So yea; it's certainly been very cool at night in the house; especially this last week when I wasn't up at night; it's clearly a calcium issue... and there's no shortage of calcium on my formula (I use calcium hydroxide) + calcium nitrate.... pH is dialed correct.

So it's got to be the cold. My guess is it's got down toward 15 C or around 60F in here at times and running usually in the mid to upper 60's; also it's been dry (40's RH some days) in here some days; so it's probably a combination VDP issue with the low temps and low humidity.... transitioning in and out of transpiration. Clearly calcium; and maybe a bit of N. I did some adjustments; and I'll bring up the heat some.

PXL 20220311 183327235MP

PXL 20220311 183322870MP
PXL 20220311 183351212MP
PXL 20220311 183409314MP
PXL 20220311 183355377MP
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Front flowering room with the Rude Boi OG seems relatively unaffected; so my vote is that back wall is acting like a cooling pad.... I put a thermostat in there; and looped some of the heat back into the place. If anything up here; looks like it's just been a little slow starting; I don't see the pistols standing up on end real pretty either. If I was going to complain of anything up front; it would be maybe a bit of sulfur; by the looks of it. But since I moved the bigger lights in there; seems to have resolved the issue.

PXL 20220312 061319155MP

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Is that AJ on deck for a flowering? Can't wait to see what you think of the smoke relative to all those other sours.

I'm about to start making f2s for my prospective 100+ plant AJ x GMO outdoor (greenhouse) pheno hunt, I'll probably make a few updates throughout the year on this post since it's one of the only ones I'm following and since I can tell you like that sour, gas, skunk, funk; as do I.

I also just put 26 Cluster Fuck seeds from AkBeanBrains in a wet towel for a matanuskan/Alaskan thunderfuck pheno hunt.

Do a thread bro, would like to see that

I think a bunch of us would follow that if/when you start a journal... But... If you wanna post it here, that's cool with me. 😎
I don't know when I'll flip an AJ... I'm overloaded on cuts, and short on space.
Probably will have one outside, or in a greenhouse... But, I don't ever expect those to finish or turnout here... Made a bunch of seeds last season outside... And will likely do more this season... But of what???🤷
I'll wing it... I like to wing it.🥴😅

A

amp244

I'll consider a post. Just not sure I want to draw too much attention to what I got going on. Plant count can get up there in a hurry and ive got alot planned for this year.

I'm getting a cut of old sogs super silver haze and I'm fixing to pop these as well
20220312 171921

Probably gonna develop a sour strain, a haze strain, and a sour haze strain. I'm not exactly winging it, but I'm also not exactly sure where all these plants will end up.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I'll consider a post. Just not sure I want to draw too much attention to what I got going on. Plant count can get up there in a hurry and ive got alot planned for this year.

I'm getting a cut of old sogs super silver haze and I'm fixing to pop these as well
View attachment 1225625

Probably gonna develop a sour strain, a haze strain, and a sour haze strain. I'm not exactly winging it, but I'm also not exactly sure where all these plants will end up.
Yep... Definitely would have several following intently. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom