Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Genius ! Using pots plants for landscape. Lol

just curious what’s a good pair of boots cost now days - last pair I bought was 30-35 years ago ( couple hundred bucks ) ?
Hey Mosh , a decent pair of " western boots " should just be a bit over 200 , depending on label amount of custom work or material you're looking for ....
Shit though , I think they're the best investment in apparel , if you're a boot dude
I wore out one pair of " rios of Mercedes " hippo skin boots ...lasted me 30 years , exotic skins can do that , next pair was the ones I posted , cheap Mexican made , but heck , they lasted about 15 years , I think they cost me 160 , circle g was the company , not sure if they're still made
Just make sure you get the heel you like to walk in , a " riding" or" walking" heel have been really comfortable for me .....
And these days you can get free shipping and return if they don't feel right
Also ....I wear em all over Florida and usually get compliments , so no worries about being an out of place " western " dude down south
Just gotta decide if you want the " roach killer " pointy toe or do the weird " square toe " like bud does 😜😜😜

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey Mosh , a decent pair of " western boots " should just be a bit over 200 , depending on label amount of custom work or material you're looking for ....
Shit though , I think they're the best investment in apparel , if you're a boot dude
I wore out one pair of " rios of Mercedes " hippo skin boots ...lasted me 30 years , exotic skins can do that , next pair was the ones I posted , cheap Mexican made , but heck , they lasted about 15 years , I think they cost me 160 , circle g was the company , not sure if they're still made
Just make sure you get the heel you like to walk in , a " riding" or" walking" heel have been really comfortable for me .....
And these days you can get free shipping and return if they don't feel right
Also ....I wear em all over Florida and usually get compliments , so no worries about being an out of place " western " dude down south
Just gotta decide if you want the " roach killer " pointy toe or do the weird " square toe " like bud does 😜😜😜
No more boots or steel toed shoes for me! If it isn’t flip flops it’s these damn work shoes ! Someday I’ll get to hang em up! Lmao

44674568 148B 4618 B9B3 4F38A687424E
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Nobody ate corned beef today?
I ate it yesterday actually over at a friends; fresh tapatia tonight.
PXL 20220319 040924722MP

No more boots or steel toed shoes for me! If it isn’t flip flops it’s these damn work shoes ! Someday I’ll get to hang em up! Lmao
I always wear boots... never know when I might need to kick someone in the face.
PXL 20220319 061553102MP

The rude boi OG coming along.... I've been beating these up taking them in and out of the tent every feeding. Need to find a better routine. Few singed hairs; I think that's from hitting them so hard with the glycerin sprays.... as I had mites in this tent last round; so trying too keep that in check. Been sucking lots of water also.

I think once I get the back nine in line; I'll take some more bubba clones; and maybe even a few of the choice GDP Gorilla's then flip them; and have the clones going forward into the summertime. Hopefully one of the Thai's or Thai crosses are girls also.
PXL 20220319 085537612MP
PXL 20220319 085648590MP

PXL 20220319 085551095MP
PXL 20220319 085609687MP
PXL 20220319 085617505MP
PXL 20220319 085623547MP
PXL 20220319 085635852MP
PXL 20220319 085532628MP
PXL 20220319 085535469MP
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That’s was a good corned beef but still a packaged one from Whole Foods. The use to have a in house one for st patty’s and that was the best damn corned beef I’ve ever had. Want to do my own pickling next year, so a couple of trial and error before then.
When I was in college I lived next to a Jewish Deli in Baltimore; they would put the briskets in a massive wall sized steam cooker about 8 foot tall; in racks.... then cook for 8 hours.... Best corn beef I've ever had on the planet. I could purchase the sandwiches with the old style food stamps; and do my math's to optimize change back for buying my cig rollies. Cost $3.25 for the whole plate back then.

They had two kitchens in that joint; one was Kosher; the other not. Where they made the Bacon; egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches.

Lean times; but a really good memories. I look now; and that old Deli building is gone (demolished) they moved to new location now; but the sandwiches still look identical. People used to come from Philly; and NYC for this place. It's been there that long. Had been in that location since before WW1..

These are as "original" American corned beef sandwiches as you can get; on deli baked rye; and served with very crispy, crunchy potato chips (some stack it into the sandwich); and dill pickles that come out of 55 gal drums. So tender and yummy. 🥴

This stuff and cheesesteak need to be done right.
O 4
O 1

Banner food processing

Last edited:
Top Bottom