Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Picture 2022 5 9 12 58 22 567
Picture 2022 5 9 12 57 55 33

'91 Chem and Black Lime Reserve tissue cultures.
🤔🤞

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
@Matsui
No, I didn't do the tissue cultures myself... I just provided the Chem '91, and a few of the others, the tissue culture guy is using as mother plant stock.
These are the first I will be growing.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Like a lot of other things, just enough to get myself into trouble.
I think all of us, here, can understand the relevant words there, however.
View attachment 1243441

😁💚😉
Nice pickup Bud.

Florida OG, aka Crippy or Ocean Grown, is the creation of DNA Genetics in Amsterdam. Several sources claim this is the original OG Kush strain from which all OG Kush genetics spring, the OG of OGs. It's a phenotype borne of crossing Chemdog with a mix of Lemon Thai and Hindu Kush Pakistan.

I would be on the lookout for this one also... "Louis XIII Kush" (If you don't already have it there somewhere) is in this kind of vein. In the running in this category.
9b2912cb 0bb3 45f5 a195 4ab758343ece   King Louis XIII

King louis

I think my GDP Gorilla sits somewhere along this realm also. Mr. Couch lock himself. Kushes are such a great category.
PXL 20220219 020935106MP 1

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Bud you may have a problem , If ya need someone to talk to we are here for ya - another strain ? Ya can’t walk past a shop ? Like a woman with a shoe addiction ! Lmao

Nice score !
I see no problem. 🤷
Denial stage?
Picked up another '91 (SkunkVA) and Lemon Merengue yesterday too.😉
I mean... I don't not like it. 🤘

Nice pickup Bud.

Florida OG, aka Crippy or Ocean Grown, is the creation of DNA Genetics in Amsterdam. Several sources claim this is the original OG Kush strain from which all OG Kush genetics spring, the OG of OGs. It's a phenotype borne of crossing Chemdog with a mix of Lemon Thai and Hindu Kush Pakistan.

I would be on the lookout for this one also... "Louis XIII Kush" (If you don't already have it there somewhere) is in this kind of vein. In the running in this category.
View attachment 1243604
View attachment 1243606

I think my GDP Gorilla sits somewhere along this realm also. Mr. Couch lock himself. Kushes are such a great category.
View attachment 1243609
Hmm... I don't think that's correct. 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom