Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20220510 082208219

Picture 2022 5 10 8 4 19 659

Picture 2022 5 10 8 4 1 295

Picture 2022 5 10 8 3 51 692

Picture 2022 5 10 8 4 37 69

Picture 2022 5 10 8 4 53 470

🧐

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Hmm... I don't think that's correct. 🤔
Ah; is this the strain here??? Finally found that link again; should have figured. 😜 I've marked that site for future reference. Seems to be the authoritative source; it seems...

Crippy Original OG Kush is a mostly indica variety from 808 Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±77 days) and outdoors. 808 Genetics' Crippy Original OG Kush was never available as seeds (It's a clone-only variety!).

((Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica x (Pakistani x Highland Thai)) = Crippy

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ah; is this the strain here??? Finally found that link again; should have figured. 😜 I've marked that site for future reference. Seems to be the authoritative source; it seems...

Crippy Original OG Kush is a mostly indica variety from 808 Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±77 days) and outdoors. 808 Genetics' Crippy Original OG Kush was never available as seeds (It's a clone-only variety!).

((Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica x (Pakistani x Highland Thai)) = Crippy

I don't know that, that is the actual lineage... But that is what we are talking about here, yes. 😉

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I don't know that, that is the actual lineage... But that is what we are talking about here, yes. 😉
Nobody will probably ever know where the original og kush came from. There are a few different people that claim to be part of it but no actual proof. One thing I know is after running several different og kush clones is that they are definitely not indica, they are more sativa with the lanky growth and lots of stretch in flower.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Nobody will probably ever know where the original og kush came from. There are a few different people that claim to be part of it but no actual proof. One thing I know is after running several different og kush clones is that they are definitely not indica, they are more sativa with the lanky growth and lots of stretch in flower.
Yea... I tend to lean towards it being an s1.

Top Bottom