Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amp244

ECSD Chaco cut, eh?

Out of a possible 10, my level of desire for that cut is a 10. If there is anything I can do...

sambapati

sambapati

I do it almost every time it's a feature of my grows if you look closer. It's always difficult to see @sambapati I haven't forgotten. It's just been hectic and I'll make it over there soon I hope. No driving license so need to be careful and lots of rain and hardship but it's been fun despite the bumps in the road and challenges. Sleeping with the Black Bears and cougars. Black Bears make a good meal if you cook it right No

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
ECSD Chaco cut, eh?

Out of a possible 10, my level of desire for that cut is a 10. If there is anything I can do...
Had an extra on hand the last couple weeks, and nobody wanted it... Literally, threw it into the compost today... Shit the same thing you posted this... Go figure.
I still have not flowered it... Am going to flip one in the next round... Looks, to me, like it and the "SkunkTek" are the same. 🤔

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20220606 181256 393
IMG 20220606 181257 221
IMG 20220606 181257 233
IMG 20220606 181257 243
IMG 20220606 181257 251
IMG 20220606 181257 260
IMG 20220606 181257 269
IMG 20220606 181257 264
IMG 20220606 181257 273

A

amp244

Had an extra on hand the last couple weeks, and nobody wanted it... Literally, threw it into the compost today... Shit the same thing you posted this... Go figure.
I still have not flowered it... Am going to flip one in the next round... Looks, to me, like it and the "SkunkTek" are the same. 🤔
A day late and a dollar short.

I just remember that ECSD from so long ago, I'm thinking that's the cut, but I wouldn't know until I smelled the finished product.

I'm still getting my shit together out here. I mixed up an assload of soil (compost/peat/perlite) and transplanted all types of plants into beds only to find out that the compost wasn't completely composted and I ruined at least 100 plants. The thunderfucks, amongst many others, didn't make it. I reckon by next year the beds will be good to go...

I did get some store bought soil for my mj genetics by the time I figured out what was going on and I'm finally getting around to breeding for my Aj X GMO f2s I've been talking about.
I'm going to do it all in a tent so I'll fill whatever left over space with some plants that I won't pollinate and you guys will hopefully get to Sour Garlic Cookies #8 in all its glory.

sambapati

sambapati

Anyone that doesn't like Pink Floyd has shit taste in music imo. Wish You Were Here is my all time favorite song.
'Well if you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding' is up there with the most classic throwaway rock lyrics of all time.

Below are American Songwriter's top ten songs from Pink Floyd's career.
  • 8. “ Us and Them” ...
  • 7. “ Echoes” ...
  • 6. “ Money” ...
  • 5. “ Time” ...
  • 4. “ Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” ...
  • 3. “ Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-IV)” Pink Floyd - Topic. ...
  • 2. “ Wish You Were Here” Pink Floyd - Topic. ...
  • 1. “ Comfortably Numb” Pink Floyd - Topic.

TSD

TSD

'Well if you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding' is up there with the most classic throwaway rock lyrics of all time.

Below are American Songwriter's top ten songs from Pink Floyd's career.
  • 8. “ Us and Them” ...
  • 7. “ Echoes” ...
  • 6. “ Money” ...
  • 5. “ Time” ...
  • 4. “ Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” ...
  • 3. “ Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-IV)” Pink Floyd - Topic. ...
  • 2. “ Wish You Were Here” Pink Floyd - Topic. ...
  • 1. “ Comfortably Numb” Pink Floyd - Topic.
Yes, I probably know 95% of ALL of thier lyrics. My mom was a huge Floyd fan, she had all the records, literal records, so I heard them all on repeat. She went to a Pink Floyd concert when she was pregnant with me, so I was destined to be a life long fan.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
A day late and a dollar short.

I just remember that ECSD from so long ago, I'm thinking that's the cut, but I wouldn't know until I smelled the finished product.

I'm still getting my shit together out here. I mixed up an assload of soil (compost/peat/perlite) and transplanted all types of plants into beds only to find out that the compost wasn't completely composted and I ruined at least 100 plants. The thunderfucks, amongst many others, didn't make it. I reckon by next year the beds will be good to go...

I did get some store bought soil for my mj genetics by the time I figured out what was going on and I'm finally getting around to breeding for my Aj X GMO f2s I've been talking about.
I'm going to do it all in a tent so I'll fill whatever left over space with some plants that I won't pollinate and you guys will hopefully get to Sour Garlic Cookies #8 in all its glory.
Yea... The Chaco is what many consider the "ECSD"... but really depends who you ask... Thing is, "ECSD" was Rez's seed line... Before that it was just Sour Diesel, SourD, or Diesel.
And what I always knew as SourD/Diesel turns out is/was actually Headband.

Hey bud noticed you have a few sours on your list. what would you say is the best sour you have?
Noticed you have aj, Chaco and rez sour diesel. Are they similar? Which has the loudest smell?
I do... Even more than I list. 🤫
Haven't run them all... But yes, from what I can tell, they are all similar... With four or five of them actually being different phenos.
I can say that the AJ, Chaco, Rez, and "The Real" are different from one another... But similar. 😉

Top Bottom