Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I have an AR15 and with a red dot that thing is pretty lethal. I was at an indoor range in November and I did not bring an AR 15 because of legality issues. I was using my 1911 operator for the most part. The folks next to us had AR 15's. They must have been pretty shitty marksmen because I was holding my own with a 1911 45 but I see no reason why someone cannot empty a magazine into about a 2" diameter circle with an AR 15 and a red dot at 100'. To be honest, I have spoken to a few people with training on the AR 15 platform and both times we came to the same conclusion. Kind of shocked some of these crazy people have not done more damage then they have because that platform is accurate in the right hands.
When I was in the military 1911 w/60 low velocity slugs were standard issues and I trained with them extensively. Only gun you can carry in an aircraft unless one of the guys go crazy and guarding the ordinance in the room.

Nobody else was allowed in those areas per standing order

The 1911 guarding our stockpiles far as I understand

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Chem77

Chem77

Still haven't named her... May wait and let our two year old grandson name her... 50/50 Big Truck or French Fry. 😅
She's a Cane Corso, aka: Italian Mastiff

Tough to catch them while still unless they're sleeping. 💤

Thank you. 🙌
Nice, I’ve had 3 Italian mastiffs over the years. 2 neopolitan and my last one was a cane corso. Her fishing with me at our cabin.
4BEB70C6 6BC3 4853 ADAA C0A852C6A2D1

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 1253345
Off to work. Happy Monday gents. & gals

PSA: freeze dried bud tastiest bud ever. Any thoughts or experiences? Expensive machine but buddy hooked me up with free batch of my recents. Seriously. It’s like I never tasted terps before.
Interesting, I have a freeze dryer for drying hash and didn’t know you could dry buds in it. I’ll have to look up the details and give it a try next round.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Interesting, I have a freeze dryer for drying hash and didn’t know you could dry buds in it. I’ll have to look up the details and give it a try next round.
Wild stuff man. The buds looked almost identical to the chop. Kind of weird density but delicious. He told me I’d never go back to normal… which is absolutely bullshit 😂😂 but my mind was still blown.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
If I can get the rest of my stuff up there in 48hrs I will be free at last

Get your ass out of soggy bottom and climb the mountain again

I don't care about the tandem but will fight to keep it

PXL 20220615 034402269
PXL 20220615 034345559
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
C4b1a236b3f7c404419505438c13eaf4  dexter mottos

My family jewels I just need to live up to it fellas

I've never spoken to anyone else about it except Aquaman. Him and I gone through some similar stuff lately

The plants are speaking to me literally. they talk and got names and personality each and every one of them. My Mason Roots are showing and I'm a little embarrassed cause I not supposed to speak of it. Orphans and widows.

Even these thorns out here got something to say. Lol. But it's actually happening and I don't fully understand it all yet but I'm trying to listen and learn.

I don't know how else to describe it. Nature is revealing it self to me like never before

Last edited:
GYOweed

GYOweed

View attachment 1175865

Shikimic acid, more commonly known as its anionic form shikimate, is a cyclohexene, a cyclitol and a cyclohexanecarboxylic acid. It is an important biochemical metabolite in plants and microorganisms. Its name comes from the Japanese flower shikimi (シキミ, the Japanese star anise, Illicium anisatum).
View attachment 1175867

The shikimate pathway is a seven-step metabolic route used by bacteria, fungi, algae, parasites, and plants for the biosynthesis of aromatic amino acids (phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan). Phenylalanine and tyrosine are the precursors used in the phenylpropanoids biosynthesis. The phenylpropanoids are then used to produce the flavonoids, coumarins, tannins and lignin. View attachment 1175866

Shikimic acid is a precursor for:​

View attachment 1175868
I have the powder. Only found research on seed soak which I'll test but really wanna foliar it.

Top Bottom