Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

That's fucked up ! Impressive weight and number of plants . 👍
Fucked up though how they twist it ;
So if Dale has Chinese illegals working for him, and he pays them [ whatever ] they want to insinuate that the money the laborers earned and sent back to China was where 'the proceeds of the sales went '??? He himself would not be paying China for his bird in the hand. I am no newb to their bullshit statements. They manipulate the truth.
If he hired 'Middle east' illegals and they sent their money back to their terrorist nation would that means the business supports terrorism ?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
How u ever get dry out there mate? I went for a run in GA today and I could not get dry by any means afterwards. Humidity literally felt like a wall 😵😵
Certainly been a little wet lately. Dozens of both face mountaineering pants. Fleeces and shell's. I had to dump the milspec rats 2 pair for two pairs of rubber boots... Dozens of socks fleece blanket and mountain bags haven't even unpacked some things but went through socks and rags like gangbusters

Been washing in my ice cold stream and the river

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Tarps lol but no good with the sheriff on my ass I had to just hump it up the trails... Feet very numb but now toast and dry in bed. Supplies come tomorrow

Have half a mind to Sue him and the association. Them fuckers are making a dangerous situation on the mountain.

Negligence and stup trying to hump his CEO sponsor. He even told me so

Need to retire and get back to Idaho. Fat scumbag.

public safety not. Using drones and guns to call some disabled man without a criminal history for a civil offense out of the woods.... At gunpoint..

GO Ahead and SHOOT Asswad

Fucking COWARD

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I had to ask the mother fuckers to quit pointing them after they patted me down.

That's bullshit. It's endangerment and criminal. NOT CIVIL

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Mountain pants. Put on the wet parts and go....

Now I know why Asian are yellow it's from fear of
PXL 20220618 144108817
the rain 🌧️. Where's my lummi hat..

PXL 20220618 144402191
sambapati

sambapati

Might go to hat in the Rain is a Seattle sombrero by Outdoor research. If only you could get a fire going. That would make all the difference. Good luck!
I wear that hat swimming in the pool or ocean and you can wring it out and put it back on, but in the heat it will cook your head from sweat. OR hats last longer in humidity than any other and we can add that to the Winnebago/Airstream requirements. Please tell me you have an MD permit and rifle permit for your arsenal. If not you need those documents ASAP. You can have 4 plants period by law unless your physician has authorized more. B4 you can do anything don't get thrown in the hurt locker.

Top Bottom