Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
It's a juggling act... And there is no one size fits all answer.
When I first set things up here... 400w of veg was more than enough space to keep 6k of flower rolling perpetual.
And I've fed as much as 12k with a 400w veg with also having a 3k "preflip" area.
That’s my kinda answer brotha! Much appreciated! Once again I don’t approach growing with enough creativity. Definitely a weakness of mine

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Dudes. 25% for Veg, 75 % flower now do I need the rooms to have that ratio of lighting too? 1000W Veg? 3000W flower room? The rigid footprint of LEDs is lame.. Tried a million different heights and no way around it

Took a million clones and I ignorantly underestimated the space and eventual light requirements.. so I’m working on the fly again. Forced me to consider separate flower and veg rooms.
I think you're in the realms. Certainly Depends on if it's being done and how it's being juggled....

Sequentially or in groups... And everything from conditions and nutrition

Perpetually verses straight flips ECT.... Light footprint is only a single parameter to consider

I do lots of training so my plants are shorter and more spread outwards than traditional technique

Last edited:
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I think you're in the realms. Certainly Depends on if it's being done and how it's being juggled....

Perpetually verses straight flips ECT.... Light footprint is only a single parameter to consider
Did we get consensus on this. TRS looks healthy as hell otherwise.
42D3315F 2C90 4468 92C9 5084B8BBFB08

Yeah im shooting for perpetual. Thanks @Frankster

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Did we get consensus on this. TRS looks healthy as hell otherwise. View attachment 1255489
Yeah im shooting for perpetual. Thanks @Frankster
That leaf might depend on if it's lower only or throughout... Could be multiple issues from where I stand... even cold can do it

I would start with magnesium sulfate or Trace mineral possible

Note what is happening. .. uneven chlorophyll distribution.... So it's being disrupted somehow

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
That leaf might depend on if it's lower only or throughout... Could be multiple issues from where I stand... even cold can do it

I would start with magnesium sulfate or Trace mineral possible

Note what is happening. .. uneven chlorophyll distribution.... So it's being disrupted somehow
It’s a single lower leaf 🫤 and I am 3 part bottle feeder. Never added individual nutes before or anything else for that matter besides granular myco. Usually 50% nute flush has rectified most of my problems. Pretty religious with pH and EC runoff checking ins and outs. PromixHp does seem to get a little wonky with saturate drain style but I’m too dumb to change anything right now. Really going to try some different training techniques with next batch of clones.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
View attachment 1255657

Seriously though... That's just a trait of that plant... Nothing to lose sleep over.
Interesting to see. It's obviously a transcription error of some type in the manufacturer of chlorophyll...

Just goes to show how isolated some of the cultivator get through selections not a bad thing always just 🧬 isolated. In this situation a rare visual trait

Everyone showing me what I need most up here at this point

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
View attachment 1255657

Seriously though... That's just a trait of that plant... Nothing to lose sleep over.
Do a lot of this growing with my dad and I just spoke with him earlier today. He was all like “Matt (my real name) I’m stumped, it’s gotta be cal mag… just not sure which one 😂 Never seen a single leaf like this 🙂

Really happy with my feeding right now and I’m gonna let her roll. Appreciate the feedback brosefs.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Interesting to see. It's obviously a transcription error of some type in the manufacturer of chlorophyll...

Just goes to show how isolated some of the cultivator get through selections not a bad thing always just 🧬 isolated. In this situation a rare visual trait

Everyone showing me what I need most up here at this point
I can think of a few other things I'd give priority over a dog.🤔

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I can think of a few other things I'd give priority over a dog.🤔
I got my bases covered. I think 🤔not sure but think so at least the ones that I can think about at the moment Once I smoke up I'll contemplate it some more
PXL 20220622 181135048

Crazy frank experiment in the pipeline. . How clean do you think this moss is on the cedar tree.... My other thoughts is pouring boiling water let it cool down and transfer....

Will be cool 😎 if it works

PXL 20220622 183656778
PXL 20220622 183650232
PXL 20220622 183641601
Last edited:
Top Bottom