Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
That's one very 🔵 dog 😆
Got those isolated 🧬
Depends on the angle. 😉
PXL 20220712 201646708

steamroller

steamroller

Pup looks great !
The eyes look to be going from blue to hazel.
In silver labs they go from blue to a hazel/ brown like a Chesapeake.
They grey color gene in many dogs is considered " dilute".
In labs the silver is diluted from chocolates .I bred silver labs 10 years ago. One of the most controversial dogs in AKC..

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
That sure is one great looking Mastive. I know I spelled it wrong but good looking dog. How is his behavior so far. I know that bread can be aggressive.
Thanks... She's awesome... Super intelligent... Already shown she's capable of problem solving.
Confidence super important with all breeds to curb aggressions... Only more important when they are more powerful.

Pup looks great !
The eyes look to be going from blue to hazel.
In silver labs they go from blue to a hazel/ brown like a Chesapeake.
They grey color gene in many dogs is considered " dilute".
In labs the silver is diluted from chocolates .I bred silver labs 10 years ago. One of the most controversial dogs in AKC..
Nice!... I had some litters of Dogo Argentinos... Same thing... Blue eyes when born, and turned hazel or brown.
They weren't even recognized by the AKC back then.

Sweet dog man.

Dogs are better people than humans. ⚖️
Truth

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
No such thing as a bad dog! Just bad owners!
Agree with this...

Neglected and or abused. I've heard people who said that a bad dog should be shot and I think a bad owner is worse..

It doesn't happen all on it's own. Some humans are way worse than dogs

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hopefully the 🐻 is giving up here and not coming back... Haven't seen him in a few days

I sure don't want to be off'in it. Wouldn't make me happy at all.

I would rather him or her just stay along the edges... And live it's natural lifespan

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Maid's day off ?
Maid died. I'm living in her pink tent and got her 🐕 though and better house keeper anyway... Poor woman RIP

I didn't realize she was so sick either. Glad she didn't die here and had some peace in Doug's abode...

Historical day for me today. Didn't take my one 💧 of methadone yesterday and not feeling bad so I'll do it again....

First time going over the 48 hrs mark without narcotics in a decade.... BIG PROGRESS

30mg>>>130mg>>>>1mg and finally break the cycle for good.

Taken YEARS of tapering to get here today. One mg per week and sometimes having to stop and catch my body up to the withdrawal...

I am eager to put it behind me

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Good medicine. Still need to put down the cigarettes next... That's worse than the dope. ..

I'm feeling good today surprised I have this much energy. Cause it's been pretty low. But today is much cooler weather for sure.. zero withdrawal symptoms

PXL 20220713 183710201
PXL 20220713 183655114
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom