Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Maid died. I'm living in her pink tent and got her 🐕 though and better house keeper anyway... Poor woman RIP

I didn't realize she was so sick either. Glad she didn't die here and had some peace in Doug's abode...

Historical day for me today. Didn't take my one 💧 of methadone yesterday and not feeling bad so I'll do it again....

First time going over the 48 hrs mark without narcotics in a decade.... BIG PROGRESS

30mg>>>130mg>>>>1mg and finally break the cycle for good.

Taken YEARS of tapering to get here today. One mg per week and sometimes having to stop and catch my body up to the withdrawal...

I am eager to put it behind me
You got this brother… living life with 2 feet in the grave being a slave to your demons will beat you down 1 shovel of dirt at a time until you can’t breathe.

It’s a feat in itself to be at this point so don’t dismiss that in itself. Proud and happy as fuck for you brother.

Breaking that viscous circle has a lot to do with your circle of family, friends and acquaintances. Surround yourself in positivity and people who lift you up because everyone deserves to be happy and your no exception to that no matter how many times you have heard otherwise. If they aren’t going to help build you up and succeed then you should make no room for them in your life.

The most important is to forgive yourself… thats not an easy thing to do, you can’t change the past but you can make the future better for yourself and those who who you chose to help lift you up to be the best you possible.

Its not hard to see your a good man and you deserve to be fucking happy… keep up the good shit brother it gets easier trust me.

Just wanted to say im fucking proud of you because sitting here thinking it to myself robs you if the the ability to hear it.

Oh and this.

2A08C4A4 2270 4369 AF31 4240A3066E36

Moshmen

Moshmen

Maid died. I'm living in her pink tent and got her 🐕 though and better house keeper anyway... Poor woman RIP

I didn't realize she was so sick either. Glad she didn't die here and had some peace in Doug's abode...

Historical day for me today. Didn't take my one 💧 of methadone yesterday and not feeling bad so I'll do it again....

First time going over the 48 hrs mark without narcotics in a decade.... BIG PROGRESS

30mg>>>130mg>>>>1mg and finally break the cycle for good.

Taken YEARS of tapering to get here today. One mg per week and sometimes having to stop and catch my body up to the withdrawal...

I am eager to put it behind me
Congrats frank that’s huge !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m tired of beating myself up trying to quit Cigs! Just love them too much! Fuck it! I’ll quit smoking when my ashes cool!
Haha i feel ya… always referred to them as my retirement plan… like you i enjoy them too much. Almost 35 yrs now. But i think the end of cigs may be coming for me and been preparing for months now. Just hard to take that plunge cause I’ve tried to many times but a dam pack of smokes is $20-$25 now so when i think of what i can do with that money im starting to rethink my retirement plan lol

steamroller

steamroller

Breaking that viscous circle has a lot to do with your circle of family, friends and acquaintances. Surround yourself in positivity and people who lift you up because everyone deserves to be happy and your no exception to that no matter how many times you have heard otherwise. If they aren’t going to help build you up and succeed then you should make no room for them in your life.
The most important is to forgive yourself… thats not an easy thing to do, you can’t change the past but you can make the future better for yourself and those who who you chose to help lift you up to be the best you possible.

^^From AQ and damn straight man!^^
No matter where you go you will be there. Choices matter!
You are not destined to live the life you have lived. You can make different choices and own them [ good or bad just like the past, they're yours]
I don't even try to keep up with the Smiths and Jones.
I strive in my own little way to be happier.
Those who die with the most toys are still dead.
Live to fulfill yourself today, as tomorrow is promised to no one.
You're doing great man !

sambapati

sambapati

Don't tread on me Yogi 😆

You got this brother… living life with 2 feet in the grave being a slave to your demons will beat you down 1 shovel of dirt at a time until you can’t breathe.

It’s a feat in itself to be at this point so don’t dismiss that in itself. Proud and happy as fuck for you brother.

Its not hard to see your a good man and you deserve to be fucking happy… keep up the good shit brother it gets easier trust me.

Just wanted to say im fucking proud of you because sitting here thinking it to myself robs you if the the ability to hear it.

Oh and this.

View attachment 1261428
Well said Aqua -- the details of your life aren't the meaning of your life

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Took a bath in my underwear 😆 still cold but better... I wasn't numb and started to freeze 🥶 earlier this month...

Can see gold flakes in the water 💦...

I see how this spot is special than anything else. Making sense that flakes will come out of the falls every year...

I can see the gold 🪙 in the whole beach even.. fine particles everywhere

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

^^From AQ and damn straight man!^^
No matter where you go you will be there. Choices matter!
You are not destined to live the life you have lived. You can make different choices and own them [ good or bad just like the past, they're yours]
I don't even try to keep up with the Smiths and Jones.
I strive in my own little way to be happier.
Those who die with the most toys are still dead.
Live to fulfill yourself today, as tomorrow is promised to no one.
You're doing great man !
Yeah it's pretty much how I feel. My mom was a multiple millionaire and she worked herself to ☠️☠️☠️ six or seven days a week for decades 12>>>16 hrs and I've done my fair share... Anyhow back to her..

She died a year after retirement and getting the beach house and fishing vessel dock. Indoor swimming pool ECT...

A whole year then dead. My uncle and grandpa were similar... You have to live and fight for your health no matter what. Bubba it's everything

The biggest medicine I left out
Skin care to my cough..
This allows me to get off the methadone without the coughing hacking I've never been able to get rid of the last twenty years... The beets excellent 👍 for my asthma

When I got on the methadone it was suppressing my coughing reflex and I was happy for awhile. Too much so

Plus no desire for alcohol at the time. Been off that one for same 11 years...

Weed and mushrooms are wonderful to manage and way less harmful

PXL 20220714 011708817
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Man, look at them go! I’m impressed! Had a nice bright moon last night. That is always big medicine.My Nephew in Bothell was thrilled! He always misses the super moons and eclipses due to the weather.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Stay the fuck away 🐶 😆. I'm hunting shrew... Big black pitbull up here messing with boz

Killian woman came up and smoked it a joint and took some buds away... She was surprised to see the plants 😄
PXL 20220714 031829140

PXL 20220714 031837753
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Man, look at them go! I’m impressed! Had a nice bright moon last night. That is always big medicine.My Nephew in Bothell was thrilled! He always misses the super moons and eclipses due to the weather.
Lol 😂 I used to live almost in Bothell... Kenmore

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Jesus Christ, that place is turning into Grand Central Station! L O L! Loneliness can be your worst enemy so it’s good to have some contact! Back in the day I wouldn’t see anybody except every 30 days. I was Conducting intelligent conversations with trees, bushes, the plants by the time I was out of there! What is a Quillian woman? Native American?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Jesus Christ, that place is turning into Grand Central Station! L O L! Loneliness can be your worst enemy so it’s good to have some contact! Back in the day I wouldn’t see anybody except every 30 days. I was Conducting intelligent conversations with trees, bushes, the plants by the time I was out of there! What is a Quillian woman? Native American?
I do these things... Yeah 👍 boz the dog and plants have distinct personalities and I communicate with them all... Especially bubba pre 98

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Mandela was in solitary confinement for somewhere around 20 years! Unbelievable! What a man!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
So that pit leading to a drain system and I want to fill it up with char so I can filter my plants run off and keep it sequestered...

I use low phosphorus anyway but like the idea. It's like a ten or twelve inch drain system...

I think I want to make drainage system in a few areas on my land and got ideas to mitigate erosion issues... And purify H20 in some cases...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Took a bath in my underwear 😆 still cold but better... I wasn't numb and started to freeze 🥶 earlier this month...

Can see gold flakes in the water 💦...

I see how this spot is special than anything else. Making sense that flakes will come out of the falls every year...

I can see the gold 🪙 in the whole beach even.. fine particles everywhere
View attachment 1261509
Wow Frank that water must have been cold af! But it’s clean as can be! Loving watching your adventures on the daily!

Latest posts

Top Bottom