Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Joint is the only ticket in my mind. I dread bongs and especially pipes anymore. Even glass... It's just not on the same level

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Bro that was super smooth. Reminds me of a Korean friend I have that does Sushi. Very little wasted motion.
Yeah 👍 I fully agree 💯

It's certainly not as heavy hitter as some but it's plenty strong THC and relaxing Terp content that really brings good vibes and memories... An evening strain for some or winding down. It's an authentic fork in the blueberry line for sure.

There's just so many of them....

But it's certainly an heirloom for sure. An early one.. I'd like to get it seeded one day. Like I'm doing with the Pre 98... One strain at a time.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
@BudGoodman, what’s the origin of that MotorBreath? Grew two and barely got 3 zips combined.. I’m a good grower 😂 💪 but it is sooooo tasty man. First taste feeling super Tangie? Fast acting high feeling heady.. potent enough.. Growing weed is fun guys. 😃❤️🌱🤤
Motorbreath is Chemdog D x SFV OG... Bred by Jimmy Nitz... The #15 was selected by Sticky Icky OG.
Usually a good yielder.
Still one of my favorite cuts... I get some lemon cleaner terpenes from it... Wouldn't say Tangie... But we all interpret that stuff a little differently.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good dog! And good call! Mice and rats will kill a plant faster than round up!During my growing life I’ve lost more plants to rodents than all other issues combined. Good luck!

Top Bottom