Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20201231 1458018842

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
No, I do not.
You offering?
Send the Headbanger too. šŸ˜

I sorta tripped into them on another deal. I think I'm going to start reversing classics and build a large huge seedbank of them so that if any of us need something like that boom there it is. Would be kind of cool to be like a library. Check one of these strains in and check whatever you want out of equal value for free, just pay shipping. A non profit for seeds? THAT would REALLY piss off every seedbank in existence. I'm into disruptive commerce. We should do this lol..!!!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I sorta tripped into them on another deal. I think I'm going to start reversing classics and build a large huge seedbank of them so that if any of us need something like that boom there it is. Would be kind of cool to be like a library. Check one of these strains in and check whatever you want out of equal value for free, just pay shipping. A non profit for seeds? THAT would REALLY piss off every seedbank in existence. I'm into disruptive commerce. We should do this lol..!!!
I'll make some seeds this year... Outside.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Well then I'll build the fucking thing lol. I'll post wireframes up when they are gtg.

Rob21

Rob21

Hell yeah I have 11 different flavors and a grab bag from the past I got a lot of old beans I've been using outdoors here thats got some old genetics like an old school key party šŸ„³

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Amy has some fire too. I need to update my google sheet. Where's @Milson and @Grownin this? :)))

Latest posts

Top Bottom