Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankStirr

StankStirr

I hoped my home state of Washington would be there by now as far as easily accessible beans, but no way!
New guy jumping in the mix btw. Bud, your shit looks like the fire's FIRE! I can tell you've stacked years of experience in this game! I'm here to watch and learn. You have my undivided attention my friend.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I hoped my home state of Washington would be there by now as far as easily accessible beans, but no way!
New guy jumping in the mix btw. Bud, your shit looks like the fire's FIRE! I can tell you've stacked years of experience in this game! I'm here to watch and learn. You have my undivided attention my friend.
Hello... Welcome...And thank you, Neighbor. 🤠
$hit's gotten pretty fucked up here since the wslcb took all of it over.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Oh nice! Glad to see product like that coming from the beautiful PNW, or " upper-left" at least... Totally agree! Shit's fucked!

So, that Blueberry and Hindu Kush both came from seeds found in i502 taxed ounces.
So did this Lemon OG...

Picture 2021 1 2 19 13 26 7812
Picture 2021 1 2 19 13 38 3562
Picture 2021 1 2 19 13 26 781

I tried to fall in line... But eventually decided, instead, I needed a refund on my taxes. 🤑

dire wolf

dire wolf

What did you win?
The peace of mind in knowing that two men who should be sleeping are scrolling thru endless grow threads and I reacted faster to one of those threads so I must be better at being ridiculous
So what I won is a sense of pride and improved self esteem ..

And maybe I can get one of those muffins your wife bakes as a prize , a nice chocolate chunk one would make me happy

Top Bottom