Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankStirr

StankStirr

Thank you kindly.
Dad's side of my family are/were farmers... Mom's florists.
Mary and I hit it off early... Rest is history.🤠

I use a a local soil called Grateful Earth... It is similar to Ocean Forest.
For nutes, I'm using Earth Juice.
I water with their Sea Blast line (grow and bloom)... And I top dress with their Rainbow Mix Pro (grow and bloom).
I also make my own LABS from rice, milk, and molasses... They get a little every watering and sprayed weekly.

View attachment 1077259 View attachment 1077260 View attachment 1077261 View attachment 1077263
I was checking

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

You are “Bluezed”!
You could say that... Went about a week and a half longer than when I ran the seed plant... Wow.

I've heard certain strains cause your pee to turn purple......is that true?

Question is, are you high enough to go in the bathroom and check??
Nope... I'm high enough to go out into the yard and check, though. 🤘

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey bud , thanks ...now that's a plant of a different color !
She's screaming old school , check out the original sensi seed catalogue skunk and super skunk bud shots .......
No smell a vision here ....but if she # 12 and 5 smell the way they look , then I'd say this run was well worth it ....

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Hey bud , thanks ...now that's a plant of a different color !
She's screaming old school , check out the original sensi seed catalogue skunk and super skunk bud shots .......
No smell a vision here ....but if she # 12 and 5 smell the way they look , then I'd say this run was well worth it ....
Not that I'm a big foxtail leaning fan .... But if it's right , well ...........it's right
Definitely worth it... Wish there was smell a vision... Everything loud as hell.
Excited to run the clones from the contenders already.
Not a fan of the foxtailing... Unless it's the type that fills in late flower... Foxtailing in there is at least partially on me. It's over crowded, and the lights are too close.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Definitely worth it... Wish there was smell a vision... Everything loud as hell.
Excited to run the clones from the contenders already.
Not a fan of the foxtailing... Unless it's the type that fills in late flower... Foxtailing in there is at least partially on me. It's over crowded, and the lights are too close.
Yea and they're definitely going to fill out a lot more

Top Bottom