Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I'm blazed... On Blueberry. 🥴

Picture 2021 1 9 16 27 28 4992
Picture 2021 1 9 15 11 34 4452
Picture 2021 1 9 15 9 41 9172

Like... I put out the joint blazed... I don't ever put out the joint.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You are “Bluezed”!

You could say that... Went about a week and a half longer than when I ran the seed plant... Wow.

I've heard certain strains cause your pee to turn purple......is that true?

Question is, are you high enough to go in the bathroom and check??

Nope... I'm high enough to go out into the yard and check, though. 🤘

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You could say that... Went about a week and a half longer than when I ran the seed plant... Wow.

I always try to get a plant to keep growing longer. They keep making more and more trichomes and seem more complex in effect. I think the shorter plants flower the crappier and short lived the high is.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey bud , thanks ...now that's a plant of a different color !
She's screaming old school , check out the original sensi seed catalogue skunk and super skunk bud shots .......
No smell a vision here ....but if she # 12 and 5 smell the way they look , then I'd say this run was well worth it ....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Not that I'm a big foxtail leaning fan .... But if it's right , well ...........it's right

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hey bud , thanks ...now that's a plant of a different color !
She's screaming old school , check out the original sensi seed catalogue skunk and super skunk bud shots .......
No smell a vision here ....but if she # 12 and 5 smell the way they look , then I'd say this run was well worth it ....
Not that I'm a big foxtail leaning fan .... But if it's right , well ...........it's right

Definitely worth it... Wish there was smell a vision... Everything loud as hell.
Excited to run the clones from the contenders already.
Not a fan of the foxtailing... Unless it's the type that fills in late flower... Foxtailing in there is at least partially on me. It's over crowded, and the lights are too close.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Definitely worth it... Wish there was smell a vision... Everything loud as hell.
Excited to run the clones from the contenders already.
Not a fan of the foxtailing... Unless it's the type that fills in late flower... Foxtailing in there is at least partially on me. It's over crowded, and the lights are too close.
Yea and they're definitely going to fill out a lot more

Latest posts

Top Bottom