Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea boy, all good looking stuff. Indicas?

Thank you... I appreciate the compliment.
Assuming we're talking about the 4x4 tent I just flipped?... Definitely looking indica dominate in there... But a few leaning sativa.
I suspect some of the Mad Dawgs (Green Crack x Chem) to start looking more satty as they stretch.

you added this into the soil? did you have to ph balance it, and how much did you use?

No... I added it to my homemade bug spray when I ran out of plain rosemary oil... I used ten drops to a gallon.

My bug spray is:

Thyme
Rosemary
Citronella
Peppermint
Orange

Ten drops of each per gallon with some Dr. Bronners.

I think something else, like that Naiouli, in that other oil is what likely caused that Hindu Kush to freak out like that.

dire wolf

dire wolf

And thrives!
Still have a digital HPS somewhere around... Bud makes me want to feel the burn again. Also might help if our winter gets anything f'real... which, over the past 10 years, really hasn't done much of that.
I know what you mean , this year I was able to visit a grow shop and see heaps and piles of HID lights and ballast and hoods that I once could only dream of acquiring , now they are piled up as back room junk for the taking ...........
All the hours we spent ducting and cooling those damn things , still swear they grow best plants

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
And thrives!
Still have a digital HPS somewhere around... Bud makes me want to feel the burn again. Also might help if our winter gets anything f'real... which, over the past 10 years, really hasn't done much of that.

Feel the burn... That's why I where I hoody when I water.😮

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You even do my old school clone dome " mist " which now a days is frowned upon ...........

I even spray my cuttings... Daily... Sometimes two or three times... Top and bottom.😱

I know what you mean , this year I was able to visit a grow shop and see heaps and piles of HID lights and ballast and hoods that I once could only dream of acquiring , now they are piled up as back room junk for the taking ...........
All the hours we spent ducting and cooling those damn things , still swear they grow best plants

I really did give away that trailer full of gear (and then some)... And the guy that picked it all up just wanted the ballasts. He had no idea what he was going to do with all the hoods... "Not my problem, Bro."😆

dire wolf

dire wolf

I even spray my cuttings... Daily... Sometimes two or three times... Top and bottom.😱

I really did give away that trailer full of gear (and then some)... And the guy that picked it all up just wanted the ballasts. He had no idea what he was going to do with all the hoods... "Not my problem, Bro."😆
Oh yea , I forgot , you gave away all that lighting .....
I find when its dry in my environment I can mist and spray the plugs , but I guess I wouldn't recommend it to newbies , too much risk for mold etc ...
Lately I've been backing off on the mist and doing this kind of timing where I sense the roots are about to kick and then I just spray a heavy stream directly into the rooter hole and watch the root burst when the plant senses that stressful " drying / wetting " period ....
But everybody's got their own method , I did a 4 or 5 page thread on my clone technique
It's floating in here somewhere , normally I have near 100 % on 50 clone trays ..

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yeah... I don't spray the plugs... Just the underside of the insert.
It's just about maintaining the proper environment under that dome... But then you have shit like this... Late November in the PNW.
IMG 20201125 1206215042

Apparently all we do is just a waste of time... The plants will be just fine. Ha

But I'll keep a spray bottle handy.
IMG 20201125 1229162242

I've never had PM on a cutting... Gray mold if kept too wet, but never PM.
Different environments, different problems, different solutions.

Top Bottom