Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, I think I see one over there on the far right, but not for sure. And after looking again, I think I can visualize some under the hairs among the buds, especially on the one center right. Did you have any light or stress on the plant that could have resulted in this? (aka a timing or light error), maybe some other kind of stressors? Or do you think it's a problem with the seed itself?

Seems like every other strain is a little more sensitive than others to various stressors, so that's what I tend to think about, instead of just chalking it up to poor genetics, as I have in the past. Otherwise, the strain looks pretty solid, from what I can see, nice and bushy, frosty. I'm assuming you grew more than one of these plants, so it should be telling if it occurs in any others. Maybe just a one up.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Nah... They're still there... I can get better pics later.
IME, the kind it has don't create much viable pollen... Not that it takes much... But this is all just headstash... A couple seeds don't bug me... More likely the opposite.
There it is ...old school again , couple nanners , seeds don't bother you !
The new kids would have a stroke

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, I think I see one over there on the far right, but not for sure. And after looking again, I think I can visualize some under the hairs among the buds, especially on the one center right. Did you have any light or stress on the plant that could have resulted in this? (aka a timing or light error), maybe some other kind of stressors? Or do you think it's a problem with the seed itself?

Seems like every other strain is a little more sensitive than others to various stressors, so that's what I tend to think about, instead of just chalking it up to poor genetics, as I have in the past. Otherwise, the strain looks pretty solid, from what I can see, nice and bushy, frosty. I'm assuming you grew more than one of these plants, so it should be telling if it occurs in any others. Maybe just a one up.

Can't say the lights haven't flickered... It's just that time of year... But no major outages or other stresses to speak of... But I get what you're saying... Don't blame it all on the plant. May just be that it is more sensitive.
That said... I'm running two clones of this Hindu Kush. I'm currently smoking the mother plant, that was grown from a bagseed, and it is outstanding... But threw the same nanners at the same four week mark as these two.
I've found maybe a dozen seeds in the two to three ounces of it I've smoked so far.
I did not take any clones from the two currently in flower... So if you want one... You'd better speak up... Give me a reason to cut and root the "satelite".😉

IMG 20201125 1800212652
IMG 20201125 1800115762
IMG 20201125 1759550612
IMG 20201125 1938426222
IMG 20201125 1939229712
IMG 20201125 1940042542
IMG 20201125 1939495412
IMG 20201125 1938599322

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
There it is ...old school again , couple nanners , seeds don't bother you !
The new kids would have a stroke

Some are gonna really freak out then if they get this cut of GMO...
Day 8 of flower.
IMG 20201125 1936079482

Imagine the look on their faces walking into a ten light room full of a real cut of ECSD full of nanners at week twelve.

Last edited:
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Can't say the lights haven't flickered... It's just that time of year... But no major outages or other stresses to speak of... But I get what you're saying... Don't blame it all on the plant. May just be that it is more sensitive.
That said... I'm running two clones of this Hindu Kush. I'm currently smoking the mother plant, that was grown from a bagseed, and it is outstanding... But threw the same nanners at the same four week mark as these two.
I've found maybe a dozen seeds in the two to three ounces of it I've smoked so far.
I did not take any clones from the two currently in flower... So if you want one... You'd better speak up... Give me a reason to cut and root the "satelite".😉

View attachment 1060425View attachment 1060426View attachment 1060427View attachment 1060428View attachment 1060429View attachment 1060430View attachment 1060431View attachment 1060432
I’d take a hermie seed or two if they were up for grabs. The Hindu Kush looks amazing.

Top Bottom