Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

Saw you mention essential oils in another thread and I remembered seeing your shopping list here.
Just curious to see what you're using them for and if any of them are in a carrier oil?
I'd think that (carrier oils) could be a potential cause for concern over time if there is much getting into the soil... but they're looking great, so, what do I know.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Saw you mention essential oils in another thread and I remembered seeing your shopping list here.
Just curious to see what you're using them for and if any of them are in a carrier oil?
I'd think that (carrier oils) could be a potential cause for concern over time if there is much getting into the soil... but they're looking great, so, what do I know.
Started using them for insecticide/pest repellent.
But what I believe is happening with that Hindu Kush has me more curious of their cause and effect on plant signaling.
No carrier oils... Only stream distilled or cold pressed with some Dr. Bronners.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
This is the oil I believe brought out the funky in that Hindu.
IMG 20201031 2058318252

beluga

beluga

I'm sure there's a world of unknown interactions between plant on plant chemical signals/responses... especially given the myriad of plant to human ones that we've only scratched the surface of.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
So, I was able to pinch the tops on all the GMO's and mb15 this evening... Once new growth has a few nodes, I'll put them into flower.

I'm going to need the space they're currently occupying for the youngins sooner rather than later...

IMG 20201110 1933307702

Latest posts

Top Bottom