Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
"Puff, Puff, Pass, Jackass."
View attachment 1098468
🤠

I once rode one of these bareback when I was about 14, maybe 15 years old. My friends had dozens of these god forsaken creatures, out in the Ozarks. We would get drunk and stoned and try to ride them. He had an awnry disposition and didn't like to be mounted, so he would take me though the briars. bite me, buck me off, kick at me, try and stomp me, run me though low laying branches and finally took me to the top of a hillside and threw me off into the thicket. Every time, the same exact treatment.

Didn't matter if I was mean or nice to him, if I was mean, he would just get meaner.
They call them jackass for a reason. They need cannabis.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I once rode one of these bareback when I was about 14, maybe 15 years old. My friends had dozens of these god forsaken creatures, out in the Ozarks. We would get drunk and stoned and try to ride them. He had an awnry disposition and didn't like to be mounted, so he would take me though the briars. bite me, buck me off, kick at me, try and stomp me, run me though low laying branches and finally took me to the top of a hillside and threw me off into the thicket. Every time, the same exact treatment.

Didn't matter if I was mean or nice to him, if I was mean, he would just get meaner.
They call them jackass for a reason. They need cannabis.

That's a Quarter Horse...
I'm the Jackass. 🤫😂
He hates when I smoke... All of our geldings do. The mares, however, love it and come running in for a little contact buzz... Mrs. Goodman would kick my ass if I actually blew a hit in their direction. 🤠

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210304 082458154

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That's a Quarter Horse...
I'm the Jackass. 🤫😂
He hates when I smoke... All of our geldings do. The mares, however, love it and come running in for a little contact buzz... Mrs. Goodman would kick my ass if I actually blew a hit in their direction. 🤠
LOL, that's funny. (don't let her see that post) Must be the camera angle. Looked sorta like he has a big head and short legs, but I just took the jackass part at face value. I can see it now by the looks of his mane. This is the kind of beast I was attempting to ride, all those years ago. That quarter horse would have killed me, or more likely acted like a normal horse. Actually tame.

These little guys are like Satans spawn. I think the were mules.

We had cows, pigs and chickens, dogs, cats when I was a kid, but never any horse type animals, (my parents were about money and food) so I'm not very familiar with them. My dad and uncle have a very bad history with horses, actually. Especially quarter horses. He got sent to prison for selling them to the dog food slaughterhouse, (In Missouri) and was sent to Vietnam behind that crime. He was also selling stolen cows to Italian deli's in Kansas City.

Donkey in Clovelly North Devon England
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
LOL, that's funny. (don't let her see that post) Must be the camera angle. Looked sorta like he has a big head and short legs, but I just took the jackass part at face value. I can see it now by the looks of his mane. This is the kind of beast I was attempting to ride, all those years ago. That quarter horse would have killed me, or more likely acted like a normal horse. Actually tame.

These little guys are like Satans spawn. I think the were mules.

We had cows, pigs and chickens, dogs, cats when I was a kid, but never any horse type animals, (my parents were about money and food) so I'm not very familiar with them. My dad and uncle have a very bad history with horses, actually. Especially quarter horses. He got sent to prison for selling them to the dog food slaughterhouse, (In Missouri) and was sent to Vietnam behind that crime. He was also selling stolen cows to Italian deli's in Kansas City.
Well... Besides being an awkward pic... That one is a bit of an ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom