Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210518 084151197
IMG 20210518 084714697

Speaking of clones. 🤘

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I don't know if to can get a meal at Micky D's for $5 any more... You're gonna have to hit up Wendy for that.
Definitely not getting Le Royale for $5... At least not with cheese... And you gotta get it with cheese.🤤

In all seriousness though, that's the plan... To clone all the Archive cuts and work them into the rotation when I can... It's going to be awhile.
I think you'd be surprised bud, if you went around the country and visited different hole in the wall communities. I bet you can still get a decent meal for $5-7 in some places, just not where we live. Especially not where I live, but even out there on the coast as well, the West Coast is just generally expensive for these sort's of things, mostly, I believe, because of labor cost. It's why we don't go out much, whatsoever.

Some places still pay minimum wage, and in places like Wyoming, servers only get paid like $2:13 per/hr plus tips. Wisconsin and West Virginia, isn't very far off and well under $3 an hour, still...

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea... They're quarantined... The reason I was in a hurry to grab more from Archive is what I'm using as a quarantine space is about to be the boom, boom room.
I think it was the right move, actually. Best to take this sorta thing head on, and in one giant lump, that way if you've got any troubles, your only going though it one time, hopefully. I think you'll be OK, because your still pretty early in the season, and I don't think the bugs have invaded that place over there quite yet, at least not a full scale assault. There always doing things to keep it in check, but shit does happen, and places like that certainly do get bugs and disease. But I think this time of year is the right time, although it's been a little abnormally warm the past few weeks.

Looks like were in for cool shady wet weather for awhile, so if there's anything, at least you'll have opportunity to go on the offensive in the next week or so. Just It's been downright chilly here of late. Keep a keen eye out, and inspect all the ugly closely.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I was
In comparison to what I got some supposed gg#4 seeds that I swear I've seen bigger pieces of cracked pepper 😂
I was going to say, those Gorilla Glue seeds I had looked almost exactly as those seeds in Buds picture, even down to the shade, and the markings. They look like some of my seeds, but I think mine are much bigger.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Top is GG4
Middle is Maddawg #6 BS1
And the bottom... That's something pretty fucking cool... My Buddy gave that to me yesterday, when we met up in Portland... That there is a genuine BGSD BS1 that a guy found in some buds bought fifteen (or so) years ago. 😎
Picture 2021 5 18 16 44 41 89

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Top is GG4
Middle is Maddawg #6 BS1
And the bottom... That's something pretty fucking cool... My Buddy gave that to me yesterday, when we met up in Portland... That there is a genuine BGSD BS1 that a guy found in some buds bought fifteen (or so) years ago. 😎
View attachment 1125955
Dang that is little bitty

BGSD, I want to say bubblegum sour diesel, but I just keep seeing bagseed.

Pretty cool to get some older genetics like that, hopefully its viable for you're ever growing collection 😎

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Dang that is little bitty

BGSD, I want to say bubblegum sour diesel, but I just keep seeing bagseed.

Pretty cool to get some older genetics like that, hopefully its viable for you're ever growing collection 😎
Bagseed of BudGoodman Sour Diesel.
Which was a cut that I was given early 2000's labeled LA Kush... Which was, as I now understand, actually Headband... But not related to what most think of as Headband... And was taken to market as Sour D.
You get all that?🤪

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Which was a cut that I was given early 2000's labeled LA Kush... Which was, as I now understand, actually Headband... But not related to what most think of as Headband... And was taken to market as Sour D.
You get all that?🤪
If I followed the bouncing ball right, you grew some 🔥 in early 2000s originally labeled LA Kush which was the original headband OG Kush x SD, not related to what is now referred to as Headband Chemdog 91 x (SS x NL). And when all was said and done it went to market as BudGoodman Sour Diesel and amazingly in the circle of life 1 of your long lost children came home?

Pretty close? 😂

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I think you'd be surprised bud, if you went around the country and visited different hole in the wall communities. I bet you can still get a decent meal for $5-7 in some places, just not where we live. Especially not where I live, but even out there on the coast as well, the West Coast is just generally expensive for these sort's of things, mostly, I believe, because of labor cost. It's why we don't go out much, whatsoever.

Some places still pay minimum wage, and in places like Wyoming, servers only get paid like $2:13 per/hr plus tips. Wisconsin and West Virginia, isn't very far off and well under $3 an hour, still...
2.13 an hour? Plus tips? Is that true? How could anyone live on that and not live under the bridge with a barrel for 🔥

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
If I followed the bouncing ball right, you grew some 🔥 in early 2000s originally labeled LA Kush which was the original headband OG Kush x SD, not related to what is now referred to as Headband Chemdog 91 x (SS x NL). And when all was said and done it went to market as BudGoodman Sour Diesel and amazingly in the circle of life 1 of your long lost children came home?

Pretty close? 😂
Close...
But I believe the "Headband/LA Kush" is/was C-H-E-M 91 x Mass Super Skunk... And was very much a Diesel.
Whereas "ECSD", however, I believe is/was C-H-E-M 91 x DNL.
The "Headband/LA Kush" was the Diesel cut more widely spread on the West Coast .

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
You get all that?🤪
I looked at that seed and it had Kush written all over it, lol, that makes me feel great. Personally, I think the bigger the seed, the more potential for huge plant, would be my guess, especially with Kush leaning genes. BIG is a good indicator, IMO. Lot's of auto seeds are tiny, I'm trying to disrupt that trend.

NOT saying a tiny seed can't be potent, or exceptional, that's not what I'm saying. Just a general indicator.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Anymore, I just do this now. Shot glasses with holes in the bottom with coco, that's been spayed with microbes, let the fungi engage from day one. day -1 even...
Then spay them with the microbe solution, until there fully standing, and shed the shell. Once that happens, I start light nutes. They was outside for awhile, but I bought them in because it was getting so cold in the mornings.

IMG 20210518 213258994
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Close...
But I believe the "Headband/LA Kush" is/was C-H-E-M 91 x Mass Super Skunk... And was very much a Diesel.
Whereas "ECSD", however, I believe is/was C-H-E-M 91 x DNL.
The "Headband/LA Kush" was the Diesel cut more widely spread on the West Coast .
Call it what you will I just like it to set me on my ass 🥴🥴🥴 lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom