Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I just keep the longer flowering stuff on grow nutes until week three or four.
And I'd consider the leaves pointing up a good thing. 🤷
I'm using an a+b that goes from veg through flower. I know its good to have them praying but its pushing the limit of light stress. Amnesia is standing at full attention and the zkittlez and gg4 are like meh this is it, 6 hrs is an educated guess as I'm not around for most of lights on, just long enough to screw things up in there 🤣

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210617 114143 366
IMG 20210617 114143 422

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Dad's Dock Garden yesterday.

View attachment 1137979

No cannabis... But I found some of these growing in the flower beds. 🤫
View attachment 1137980
Did you cut any sap? lol, put that on you buds and smoke it... very tasty... and long smoking.

That balance thing,... it's real. But I really do enjoy a good bowl of opium now and again. I do think I'm going to keep my plant this year, and re-veg it at some point. Will be much easier for next year. Bigger too.

Note the level of latex bleeding though on this cultivar.
This plant was rumored to have been taken from fields in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Then regrown in New Mexico.

Pop
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Did you cut any sap? lol, put that on you buds and smoke it... very tasty... and long smoking.

That balance thing,... it's real. But I really do enjoy a good bowl of opium now and again. I do think I'm going to keep my plant this year, and re-veg it at some point. Will be much easier for next year. Bigger too.

Note the level of latex bleeding though on this cultivar.
This plant was rumored to have been taken from fields in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Then regrown in New Mexico.

I didn't... But I did take a few pods.

Top Bottom