Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Knew today was going to be hot. 🥵
View attachment 1156726

That's with no lights on, other than an led shoplight to keep things on schedule.
Turned lights off at 9am, and used today for IPM... Sprayed everything with PC1 and some essential oils... Just gotta roll with the hand you're dealt.
View attachment 1156727View attachment 1156730

Doesn't look like any fucks are being given to me. 🤷
Hey bud , is that thermometer sentimental or you just like to duct tape stuff ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

I might be dialing back the ridiculous hour to midnight to compensate for daylight savings time
The days are getting shorter right ? So that would make sense

dire wolf

dire wolf

Is it me or do people seem hostile and customer service has completely degraded since flu ?
I drove thru a Macdonalds and ordered a burger and a unsweetened iced tea , the teller at the window , I think she was Dominican , but race has nothing to do with my story , since it was like the United Nations inside and no one ( workers ) could understand each other and definitely not English ....

So the girl hands me a " orange crush soda " or some orange shit , I told her I didn't order that , she shouted YES you did ..... My wife is looking at her like she's nuts cuz she knows I only drink iced tea there , so then I repeat , iced tea , large unsweetened , and she hands me a tea , sweet tea , and I make sure to take a sip before moving on

People behind me are honking and getting pissed , like I'm the problem , which I guess I was for them , so I tell again "unsweet tea " then she tells me even louder YOU SAID SWEET , at this point I flipping out and put the tea on the outdoor ledge underneath her window , she starts screaming , get that drink off there now , naturally I asked if she had a hearing or an attitude problem , I calmly reminded her that though I hadn't gone to Macdonalds training boot camp , they must have instilled at some point that the customer is always right and be polite under any circumstance...

After that she told me to move to the next window because she can't access what I want , I told her to fuck off and left the drink on the ledge

At the next window , which was closed and a seemingly manager type was behind it but wouldn't open it just staring at me like I was an idiot at the wrong window , I left the car and got out and started banging on his door ... He told me he'll get the tea and shouted to the United Nations convention in the back , I said nope ....that angry girls gonna piss in my tea , you get it , he asked me why , I told him, he said he's got all kind of problems Back there and would I please use my receipt and time and write a description of what happened , I said sure , but I didn't get a receipt with my two fucked orders and my burgers getting cold , my wife and twenty cars behind are getting pissed , just get me the damn one dollar ice tea ....

That's the 4 incident this month , is flu making everyone nuts , or are fast food and all service workers just becoming abusive maniacs because passive or dumb customers won't complain ? Is it the new generation of entitled kids who think the world owes them something ?

Wtf , just had to get that in during the ridiculous hour ....

Any interest and I'll tell the other 3 McDonald's stupidity tomorrow night ........

sambapati

sambapati

Is it me or do people seem hostile and customer service has completely degraded since flu ?
I drove thru a Macdonalds and ordered a burger and a unsweetened iced tea , the teller at the window , I think she was Dominican , but race has nothing to do with my story , since it was like the United Nations inside and no one ( workers ) could understand each other and definitely not English ....

So the girl hands me a " orange crush soda " or some orange shit , I told her I didn't order that , she shouted YES you did ..... My wife is looking at her like she's nuts cuz she knows I only drink iced tea there , so then I repeat , iced tea , large unsweetened , and she hands me a tea , sweet tea , and I make sure to take a sip before moving on

People behind me are honking and getting pissed , like I'm the problem , which I guess I was for them , so I tell again "unsweet tea " then she tells me even louder YOU SAID SWEET , at this point I flipping out and put the tea on the outdoor ledge underneath her window , she starts screaming , get that drink off there now , naturally I asked if she had a hearing or an attitude problem , I calmly reminded her that though I hadn't gone to Macdonalds training boot camp , they must have instilled at some point that the customer is always right and be polite under any circumstance...

After that she told me to move to the next window because she can't access what I want , I told her to fuck off and left the drink on the ledge

At the next window , which was closed and a seemingly manager type was behind it but wouldn't open it just staring at me like I was an idiot at the wrong window , I left the car and got out and started banging on his door ... He told me he'll get the tea and shouted to the United Nations convention in the back , I said nope ....that angry girls gonna piss in my tea , you get it , he asked me why , I told him, he said he's got all kind of problems Back there and would I please use my receipt and time and write a description of what happened , I said sure , but I didn't get a receipt with my two fucked orders and my burgers getting cold , my wife and twenty cars behind are getting pissed , just get me the damn one dollar ice tea ....

That's the 4 incident this month , is flu making everyone nuts , or are fast food and all service workers just becoming abusive maniacs because passive or dumb customers won't complain ? Is it the new generation of entitled kids who think the world owes them something ?

Any interest and I'll tell the other 3 McDonald's stupidity tomorrow night ........
Hmmm, I have a theory about this type of interaction...You might try writing down exactly what you want in simple English and say nothing at all. You hand the person at the window the paper with your order written down and ask them to repeat your order...If they can't read English why would they understand spoken English? When they repeat your order and are reading it -- there is a much hjgher rate of success. That works for me here where even though I can 'speak' the language -- it isn't enough to make myself understood. NEVER say unsweetened tea (unsweetened is a 4-syllable word) because it is too easy for the recipient to just hear SWEETENED, particularly in Loosiiannna where most people order it with sugar. My wife ordered a birthday cake as SWENSONS has no sit down service so we can't go there. The bakery is right down the street. My wife didn't check the day before to see whether or not they were going to make the cake. Sure enough when nut-cutting time came there was no cake. "Oh we were going to deliver it tonight at 9 PM".....sure you were. So this year (Swensons closed again) we will write down the order and I will hand deliver with of course our phone number and address at the bottom. The wife will follow up the day before -- we're going to get our cake, right? Caveat Emptor....let the buyer beware and remember that it is much easier to question and understand written instruction than oral.... The phenomenon that I notice is all service people flipping though their phone so their brain function is already diminished and they are distracted by you -- the customer. People here are very polite and won't blame the customer. Try writing down what you want -- I am willing to bet your satisfaction will increase exponentially. Also remember people perform poorly under stress -- service workers are not professional athletes or soldiers -- and flu's associated fears won't help. Sorry to go on and on but hope it is helpful.

Scar818

Scar818

Hey Scar ,Looks nice , how many days to dry ?
Any tips on drying technique ?
It takes me about 6 days to dry. For the first day i put the dehumidifier on 50-55. Second day i turn on a fan. From the third day a fan and dehumidifier on 60-65 until it dries. I also softly touch them each day to see how it’s going. I also turn on the filter from third day if you have one. And AC on 65 degrees from the start.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Had to be fla. ? Lol chick filet the only fast food to get here

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey s , yea thanks for the thoughts ....but these are just useless punks , like you said I must have distracted them from Instagram or tic tok or whatever else they are addicted to ....
The drive thru dosent accept written notes ....

They should take multi syllable items off the menu if they can't comprehend them
Also this particular McDonald's just went thru a multi million dollar face lift , if they have that much money , which of course they do , then they can train and maintain a proper staff
Fuck em , I'll make my own ice tea
Since even that ( ice tea) is to complicated for these nit wits to grasp

It's not the United nations it's a fast food chain in an America

Wonder what would have happened if I ordered apple pie 😜

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

I'm gonna find John Amos from the movie coming to America and see if there are any " McDowell from the movie coming to America .......ill try them

Or maybe I'll give the colonel sanders a try , he seems patriotic

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Nice I’m following that one I fried all my clones ! Heat mat controller shorter and just cooked em ! I’m gonna try again in another week or so - but man my pheno looks so much like yours they could be sisters! Lmao and mine sure looks like the real deal we will c ?

thanks for letting us clog ur thread a bit Bud .
No doubt, it came from the same seeds. Looks exactly the same Mosh.
Does your have a spicy/sweet earth smell to it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom