Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I hate heat mats... I feel like they hurt more than they help.
I ended up using mine under water buckets wintertime.
So long as the room temp is good, and the tray isn't sitting directly on the ground, I get good results.
View attachment 1156663
Tend to agree, they might be useful in extremely cool conditions, but mostly a waste of time.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Knew today was going to be hot. 🥵
View attachment 1156726

That's with no lights on, other than an led shoplight to keep things on schedule.
Turned lights off at 9am, and used today for IPM... Sprayed everything with PC1 and some essential oils... Just gotta roll with the hand you're dealt.
View attachment 1156727View attachment 1156730

Doesn't look like any fucks are being given to me. 🤷
Yea, I am much the same, I had thought ahead a bit, and ordered some big ass 6 inch air pushers I've been using, and 25 feet of aluminum flexduct for putting them next to the windows to evacuate the warm airflow, but I've been mostly just running reduced hours of sunlight. Deal with the stretching or whatever, it's only going to be a few days, then back to normal again.

IMG 20210813 035740
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Oh boy, lot's of nice sticky seedy buds in my box today, lol, I'm psyched.

Smelling the pheno's I was shocked. Two of them smell like pinene, like the G13 auto. The other is EMA for sure, and has a decent pheno too, actually all of the pheno's are fairly potent, it seems. You did an excellent job with the maturity, the smells standout nicely.

#1 was the most piney no doubt, Trying it now. Smoking weed with seeds in it brings back memories. LOL, more seed than weed... That was a complaint back then, but in this case, it's a good thing. Every bud is loaded to the brim.
IMG 20210813 041320

IMG 20210813 033658
IMG 20210813 034111
IMG 20210813 034121
IMG 20210813 034231
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Oh boy, lot's of nice sticky seedy buds in my box today, lol, I'm psyched.

Smelling the pheno's I was shocked. Two of them smell like pinene, like the G13 auto. The other is EMA for sure, and has a decent pheno too, actually all of the pheno's are fairly potent, it seems. You did an excellent job with the maturity, the smells standout nicely.

#1 was the most piney no doubt, Trying it now. Smoking weed with seeds in it brings back memories. LOL, more seed than weed... That was a complaint back then, but in this case, it's a good thing. Every bud is loaded to the brim.
View attachment 1156935
Even compressed and hippy trimmed.🤣🤘👍💚

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I was diggin it, and actually pretty good until I hit a spot where I most obviously left a seed inside, and that kinda ruined it for me. Don't want to push my luck and get a headache, smoking seeds always makes my head hurt.

When I was a kid, and we didn't have anything else to smoke... I've been known to smoke a bowl full of seed hulls and seeds popping out of the bowl a time or two, I know what it smells like. 🤪 Smokes like popcorn... Probably, 1977 or so, those were the days.

Mexican dirt weed seeds, bleh... Makes my head hurt just thinking about it. (or maybe the seed I just smoked) can't tell yet.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I was diggin it, and actually pretty good until I hit a spot where I most obviously left a seed inside, and that kinda ruined it for me. Don't want to push my luck and get a headache, smoking seeds always makes my head hurt.

When I was a kid, and we didn't have anything else to smoke... I've been known to smoke a bowl full of seed hulls and seeds popping out of the bowl a time or two, I know what it smells like. 🤪 Smokes like popcorn... Probably, 1977 or so, those were the days.

Mexican dirt weed seeds, bleh... Makes my head hurt just thinking about it. (or maybe the seed I just smoked) can't tell yet.
Hate it when that happens.

amekins

amekins

Hey s , yea thanks for the thoughts ....but these are just useless punks , like you said I must have distracted them from Instagram or tic tok or whatever else they are addicted to ....
The drive thru dosent accept written notes ....

They should take multi syllable items off the menu if they can't comprehend them
Also this particular McDonald's just went thru a multi million dollar face lift , if they have that much money , which of course they do , then they can train and maintain a proper staff
Fuck em , I'll make my own ice tea
Since even that ( ice tea) is to complicated for these nit wits to grasp

It's not the United nations it's a fast food chain in an America

Wonder what would have happened if I ordered apple pie 😜
They don’t pay them enough. Those profits should, in part, go to wage increases. But it never does.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Well let me tell you something junior ... In my day a man cleaned and boiled his butt plugs , not like you spoiled rotten entitled brats who think you can just use a but plug then toss it and Santa gonna bring you a new one for Christmas .... No sir we had to break our balls for a decent plug , and when they were good and used up we'd just figure a way to clean em up .....go on laugh ,
But I had to bust my ass back in the day ......respect your elders Mr budgood whatever ....
Oh shit , were we talking about grow plugs ???
Never mind

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Well let me tell you something junior ... In my day a man cleaned and boiled his butt plugs , not like you spoiled rotten entitled brats who think you can just use a but plug then toss it and Santa gonna bring you a new one for Christmas .... No sir we had to break our balls for a decent plug , and when they were good and used up we'd just figure a way to clean em up .....go on laugh ,
But I had to bust my ass back in the day ......respect your elders Mr budgood whatever ....
Oh shit , were we talking about grow plugs ???
Never mind
You can just skip to the end...
Qc0vfq6m9jn21

Top Bottom