Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pawhuska

pawhuska

i was just washing my hands with alcohol and i got a big whiff and... amel nitrate... came to mind lol any time im around my girls i clean my hands but good

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Very gracious of you. Is the total for the shippers euro? Been looking into some.
Reading it now... It sounds pompous... I'd imagine especially pompous to those that weren't privy to the now deleted thread I had to address a couple nights ago.
Anyhow, I've been generously compensated... The seeds and clones I've gotten as trade are the ones I hold dearest... And the excitement people have from getting clone bombed is priceless.

Yes... Those were Euros... It was about $200 usd for 200 three slot shippers delivered.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Reading it now... It sounds pompous... I'd imagine especially pompous to those that weren't privy to the now deleted thread I had to address a couple nights ago.
Anyhow, I've been generously compensated... The seeds and clones I've gotten as trade are the ones I hold dearest... And the excitement people have from getting clone bombed is priceless.

Yes... Those were Euros... It was about $200 usd for 200 three slot shippers delivered.
I just took it as you do it for the love of the game

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

Didnt sound pompous to me. Sounded like you were clarifying that you gift out lots and trade to someone who vends clones that wasnt happy. I never seen the deleted thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom