Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Just edited that post with some pics, I’d say it’s worth a run or two. Here’s a little video ☃🌨❄️ Not a favorite for me personally but the custies are in love.
View attachment 1170133
Yes... It's beautiful... And, from what I hear, packs always move easily.
I've seen it on a couple trade lists, I just haven't asked for it... Yet.
Heard the smoke described as sour cherry yogurt... And that's exactly what I tasted when I smoked it... I liked it... But didn't love it.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Wow did I go to sleep and wake up in the future?

Could you fire up my weed bot for me and wake me again when it finishes burping the jars after harvest?

yawn...;-)
Dude, that's just scratching the surface. Cannabis changes everything. Apart from changing how ag is done. You can be sure it's some stoners that thought this shit up. 🤠 The whole industry is being turned on it's head right now, and cannabis is leading the way. Turns out, all these little niche exploits growers have been using for decades have very wide ranging industrial applications, and can be scaled and exploited by ag in general. Especially with the high tech society that were currently building.

Here's some deep shit. Cell replication, and gene sequencing. Perfecting the process. This is relevant for cannabis growers. Turns out plants and animals aren't so different as we thought. The big difference is that many of our cells are mobile, whereas plant cells are all localized, and immobile. That's the main difference in a nutshell, biologically speaking. Were discovering not only on the anatomy, and physiology of cellular function, but now grasping on how to manipulate, and guide the process. Creating and eliciting new genetic variations in the process. Factoid. Did you know Human cells make up only 43% of the body's total cell count?? The rest are microscopic colonists.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Gave these a topdress and spread them out... Time to flip.
IMG 20210918 1146374282
IMG 20210918 1147007662
IMG 20210918 1146155752

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Dude, that's just scratching the surface. Cannabis changes everything. Apart from changing how ag is done. You can be sure it's some stoners that thought this shit up. 🤠 The whole industry is being turned on it's head right now, and cannabis is leading the way. Turns out, all these little niche exploits growers have been using for decades have very wide ranging industrial applications, and can be scaled and exploited by ag in general. Especially with the high tech society that were currently building.

Here's some deep shit. Cell replication, and gene sequencing. Perfecting the process. This is relevant for cannabis growers. Turns out plants and animals aren't so different as we thought. The big difference is that many of our cells are mobile, whereas plant cells are all localized, and immobile. That's the main difference in a nutshell, biologically speaking. Were discovering not only on the anatomy, and physiology of cellular function, but now grasping on how to manipulate, and guide the process. Creating and eliciting new genetic variations in the process. Factoid. Did you know Human cells make up only 43% of the body's total cell count?? The rest are microscopic colonists.
Wholly shit man! do you read, comprehend and retain all that? The first link, okay it had some pictures and breaks but the second one is more reading than I'd do in a year on stuff like that. I wouldn't retain it even if I did read it all. I'm not stupid until I start reading stuff like that then I go WTF I shoulda stay'd in scool 😁😁

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I've just been posting extras I have in this thread... If there's something specific you're after, you should PM me.
The list I posted is everything (I think😂) I have... Not everything that's available.
I want to see that list some day. The master list, lol. that's got to be a doozie. 🤣 I bet it would take up a page, or perhaps a few pages.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Wholly shit man! do you read, comprehend and retain all that? The first link, okay it had some pictures and breaks but the second one is more reading than I'd do in a year on stuff like that. I wouldn't retain it even if I did read it all. I'm not stupid until I start reading stuff like that then I go WTF I shoulda stay'd in scool 😁😁
I've got a little background in organic, inorganic, and biochemistry. (3 years college) microbiology (2 years) and some other generally related stuff. So I understand most of it, yes. Some of it, I need to look up some terms, because usually there's more than one word for a substance, and I might not be familiar with the specific terms there using. Chemicals are basically called different names, depending how you get there. In some cases there's multiple pathways.

Most of what I'm doing these days is trying to create a "living salt" solution, or a "sugar-salt-phospholipid" that's tolerated well by the plant during flowering, that lend both enzymatic, catalytic, surfactant, osmotic, and anionic, chelation, some hormonal properties. While also maximizing those salt channeling pathways. it's all stuff that's mostly done at a cellular level, so it's a lot of trial and error. Fueling growth. But I'll admit, I've made a bit of progress, it seems. It's certainly not rocket science, but I suppose it looks a little more complex than it really is in actual application. Mostly I'm a little mad scientist, trying to keep from creating too many (inert) reactants, although some of the fermentation I've been doing lately is certainly letting off some, but it's seemly useful. Beneficial even. Phosphorus is the big problem child during flowering, keep it low, (organics) keep it high, (salts) it can't decide what it wants to be. It needs help, it needs direction, and it's the keys to flowering. But calcium is mostly in the driver seat, then things like nitrogen simply become obstructers. Most of the stuff I'm interested in right now involve sugars and phosphates, and how the two interact, in relationship to flowering, and cellular replication.

Let's take glycerin for instance, everyone here that knows me well realizes I'm a little excited about this molecule.
It can be called;
Glycerin
Glycerine
Propanetriol
1,2,3-Trihydroxypropane
1,2,3-Propanetriol

But the preferred name is;
Propane-1,2,3-triol
1920px Glycerin Skelett 2

Glycerol 3D balls
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Alright, enough about the chemistry. PLANTS! This is why we do it.

I guess I'm a little excited, I've made some new formulations, and the flowers are sitting in there in the dark all rigid and engaged, and I've not seen them in that kinda of animated state usually in the dark, so that's got me thinking something really good is happening. I'm quite sure I'm actively generating CO2 in the fertilizer right now.
IMG 20210918 114227101

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yes... It's beautiful... And, from what I hear, packs always move easily.
I've seen it on a couple trade lists, I just haven't asked for it... Yet.
Heard the smoke described as sour cherry yogurt... And that's exactly what I tasted when I smoked it... I liked it... But didn't love it.
I am a little skeptical on the mac1. Theres a few fakes of it around. Sixstring was an older member here and told me the real deal mac1 is very nice. The taste you described sounds yummy!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice to see you too Frankster. :-)

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
2nd
I want to see that list some day. The master list, lol. that's got to be a doozie. 🤣 I bet it would take up a page, or perhaps a few pages.
That is pretty much everything... Sans the seedlings.
I've got some things in the pipeline I'm super excited about too, though.
I've got a little background in organic, inorganic, and biochemistry. (3 years college) microbiology (2 years) and some other generally related stuff. So I understand most of it, yes. Some of it, I need to look up some terms, because usually there's more than one word for a substance, and I might not be familiar with the specific terms there using. Chemicals are basically called different names, depending how you get there. In some cases there's multiple pathways.

Most of what I'm doing these days is trying to create a "living salt" solution, or a "sugar-salt-phospholipid" that's tolerated well by the plant during flowering, that lend both enzymatic, catalytic, surfactant, osmotic, and anionic, chelation, some hormonal properties. While also maximizing those salt channeling pathways. it's all stuff that's mostly done at a cellular level, so it's a lot of trial and error. Fueling growth. But I'll admit, I've made a bit of progress, it seems. It's certainly not rocket science, but I suppose it looks a little more complex than it really is in actual application. Mostly I'm a little mad scientist, trying to keep from creating too many (inert) reactants, although some of the fermentation I've been doing lately is certainly letting off some, but it's seemly useful. Beneficial even. Phosphorus is the big problem child during flowering, keep it low, (organics) keep it high, (salts) it can't decide what it wants to be. It needs help, it needs direction, and it's the keys to flowering. But calcium is mostly in the driver seat, then things like nitrogen simply become obstructers. Most of the stuff I'm interested in right now involve sugars and phosphates, and how the two interact, in relationship to flowering, and cellular replication.

Let's take glycerin for instance, everyone here that knows me well realizes I'm a little excited about this molecule.
It can be called;
Glycerin
Glycerine
Propanetriol
1,2,3-Trihydroxypropane
1,2,3-Propanetriol

But the preferred name is;
Propane-1,2,3-triol
View attachment 1170210
🤔😫🤯
I am a little skeptical on the mac1. Theres a few fakes of it around. Sixstring was an older member here and told me the real deal mac1 is very nice. The taste you described sounds yummy!
It was very good smoke from what I remember... Similar to the White Tahoe Cookie.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Alright, enough about the chemistry. PLANTS! This is why we do it.

I guess I'm a little excited, I've made some new formulations, and the flowers are sitting in there in the dark all rigid and engaged, and I've not seen them in that kinda of animated state usually in the dark, so that's got me thinking something really good is happening. I'm quite sure I'm actively generating CO2 in the fertilizer right now.
View attachment 1170216

Meanwhile, Bubba thrives on her composting kin and an occasional splash of water from the garden hose.
IMG 20210919 101251 419
IMG 20210919 101251 382

They don't need us... We need them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom