Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Wife rolled out of bed this morning and hit her head on the floor, started seizing and wouldn't stop. Had to call 911. Not a good morning.
two teams of paramedics arrive, then eventually one team of police to tell me to "be nice"

I sure hope she's OK, going over in awhile. Give them some times to do some test.

Crazy, she was talking and getting out of bed, then bam, just that quick.

Last edited:
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

View attachment 1183221This is getting out of 🤚
$80 for a piece of plastic, not even a flood and drain tray like my other ones…
Ima start running this bitch like king Soopers have a tiny bit of trimmed weed(one register open) and then setup self trimming stations and make everyone trim there own pot. 😉 and mark up the price 20%. What a great year it’s been.
Bro it won’t be long someone will be on that setup lol

Anthem

Anthem

Ima start running this bitch like king Soopers have a tiny bit of trimmed weed(one register open) and then setup self trimming stations and make everyone trim there own pot. 😉 and mark up the price 20%. What a great year it’s been.
Did your hydro store get bought out by a large national one? because that receipt sure looks familiar!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wife rolled out of bed this morning and hit her head on the floor, started seizing and wouldn't stop. Had to call 911. Not a good morning.
two teams of paramedics arrive, then eventually one team of police to tell me to "be nice"

I sure hope she's OK, going over in awhile. Give them some times to do some test.

Prayers and good vibes ur way brother hope alll is well!

amekins

amekins

I hope she’s ok.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter

Sorry to hear, Frank.
Hope she, and you, are doing okay.
Best vibes and thoughts headed your way today. 🙏

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Rookie grower here. Harvest in from the drying shed. Posted before but my single female plant showed some herm tendency, so I brought it in early. Admittedly lower quality, but after some years being supplied from a dispensary, I like it. A little harsh past halfway on a joint, but great in a bubbler, and fantastic in my dry herb device. I’ve managed to knock out most seeds during trimming. But now, what? I’m a 65-year old retiree with about a pound of trimmed bud (and more trim than you can imagine) from this single, outdoor plant.
Oh well. It’s going to be a long winter but at least I’ll be smiling! Location the MD burbs near DC.
Not what?... Smoke it, Dude. 🥴

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You can double that tax(total) here... Quit complaining. 🤑

Bdmack

Bdmack

Shit. Hope you both are doing okay.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

I hope everything is ok Frank, wishing you the best.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, just got back from the hospital. She's alive. ie. A seizure that lasts longer than 5 minutes, or having more than 1 seizure within a 5 minutes period, without returning to a normal level of consciousness between episodes is called status epilepticus. This is a medical emergency that may lead to permanent brain damage or death.

She was about 20-25 min before they gave her the Versed, and was able to get it under control. I was fucking livid, told them basically, if she dies, it's your fucking incompetency, and I will bring a lawsuit. They called the police, and the Sgt, asked me to be respectful to the paramedics. I told him I would, then shut the door. Damn I was pissed.

I told 911 beforehand what she needed, and to make sure they were sending out the right unit, cause I know what's on them. I told her she was in Status Epilepticus, and that she needed Versed, specifically, and told her only certain units carry it. They park a fucking block away, then I have to track them down while she's seizing the whole time, get them in there, and they ain't even got the fucking meds needed. You bet I was fucking mad. So then they sent another unit over, and he was an actual paramedic, and could administer the needed IV push milizopam. Apparently, there were two dispatches.

Give them versed when there dead, lol. That's the actual saying for that med.
I'm relived she's Ok, and my world is still intact, 😉thanks everyone.
I think she's a little dazed & confused, she's got a heck of a shiner, and I convinced them not to sew on her, we just glued her back together. She sat for hours in that bed with that laceration. lol, cause she was so out of it, plus the ER looked busy. I think she'll pull though OK. She's walking, she's talking, so I think everything will be fine. Just going to hold her over cause of the history of seizures, and a recent closed head injury. Hopefully, she'll be home tomorrow.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, just got back from the hospital. She's alive. ie. A seizure that lasts longer than 5 minutes, or having more than 1 seizure within a 5 minutes period, without returning to a normal level of consciousness between episodes is called status epilepticus. This is a medical emergency that may lead to permanent brain damage or death.

She was about 20-25 min before they gave her the Versed, and was able to get it under control. I was fucking livid, told them basically, if she dies, it's your fucking incompetency, and I will bring a lawsuit. They called the police, and the Sgt, asked me to be respectful to the paramedics. I told him I would, then shut the door. Damn I was pissed.

I told 911 beforehand what she needed, and to make sure they were sending out the right unit, cause I know what's on them. I told her she was in Status Epilepticus, and that she needed Versed, specifically, and told her only certain units carry it. They park a fucking block away, then I have to track them down while she's seizing the whole time, get them in there, and they ain't even got the fucking meds needed. You bet I was fucking mad. So then they sent another unit over, and he was an actual paramedic, and could administer the needed IV push milizopam. Apparently, there were two dispatches.

I think she's a little dazed & confused, she's got a heck of a shiner, and I convinced them not to sew on her, we just glued her back together. She sat for hours in that bed with that laceration. lol, cause she was so out of it, plus the ER looked busy. I think she'll pull though OK. She's walking, she's talking, so I think everything will be fine. Just going to hold her over cause of the history of seizures, and a recent closed head injury. Hopefully, she'll be home tomorrow.
Hell of a day... Try to get some rest.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hell of a day... Try to get some rest.
Yea, just smoked a joint, making something to eat, and probably eat a cookie. I'm just thankful everything seems to be aright. Hopefully a bump in the road, nothing more.

Been drinking this stuff; I even put a little of it to help spawn some of my nutrient microbes.

IMG 20211028 153516385 1
Last edited:
amekins

amekins

I’d be livid, too. I’m glad she’s rallied and I hope you get some rest.

Top Bottom