Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Life in the north woods. Even if this summer doesn't pan out as planned it will be one for the ages
PXL 20220624 052311915MP

Hiked up on my north ridgeline creek and looks like gold and silver flakes in with some of the rocks on the newly exposed sediments. Can't say how much is in it but maybe more in the stream itself. It's certainly all flakes and Pacer type
PXL 20220624 023329865

Was surprised to see boulders the size of cars sitting exposed in the stream beds and small gravel.. this is the highest creek that some fell out a few years ago. Trying to get a good line on the bottom and going up the hill towards the Fall area with lots of new growth. White maple and mostly alder... Find a safe place to build I hope. Then pray 🙏 about it 🤣

So much vertical terrain and big wood😁 talked with lawyer and they want me to sign liability waiver and see the other land owner in line. So I might actually be turning a corner. Anyhow you can see all the ⭐⭐⭐ tonight and it's so quiet out here.

Big dipper
PXL 20220624 060218126NIGHT

Need to nail down a solid plan in the next week on lodging front. Get the rest of the starts in bags

PXL 20220624 060738716NIGHT
Last edited:
Itman

Itman

Life in the north woods. Even if this summer doesn't pan out as planned it will be one for the ages
View attachment 1256123

Hiked up on my north ridgeline creek and looks like gold and silver flakes in with some of the rocks on the newly exposed sediments. Can't say how much is in it but maybe more in the stream itself. It's certainly all flakes and Pacer type
View attachment 1256124

Was surprised to see boulders the size of cars sitting exposed in the stream beds and small gravel.. this is the highest creek that some fell out a few years ago. Trying to get a good line on the bottom and going up the hill towards the Fall area with lots of new growth. White maple and mostly alder... Find a safe place to build I hope. Then pray 🙏 about it 🤣

So much vertical terrain and big wood😁 talked with lawyer and they want me to sign liability waiver and see the other land owner in line. So I might actually be turning a corner. Anyhow you can see all the ⭐⭐⭐ tonight and it's so quiet out here.

Big dipper
View attachment 1256126

Need to nail down a solid plan in the next week on lodging front. Get the rest of the starts in bags
Go for gold

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Go for gold
Gold silver and copper. I also found a big chunk of what looks like petrified cedar. Some crystal and lots of marble and quartz here. Most of the giant stuff is granite. Lots of layers cause I got 900 feet of vertical top to bottom. I can see change in some geography at the base over the years

Question about gold is how much. Silver and copper are incidental. But if I can pan a few ounces a year would be nice

Itman

Itman

Gold silver and copper. I also found a big chunk of what looks like petrified cedar. Some crystal and lots of marble and quartz here. Most of the giant stuff is granite. Lots of layers cause I got 900 feet of vertical top to bottom. I can see change in some geography at the base over the years

Question about gold is how much. Silver and copper are incidental. But if I can pan a few ounces a year would be nice
Some places you could get ounces a day

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
If that is gold and not pyrite, maybe you should ditch the growing and take up mining. At least you can still sell gold. How are the skeeters?
It's certainly gold. It's just like flakes in the metamorphic rocks. I don't think there is enough to consider it tbh but I could be wrong. I just don't think so...

Gold bar the town around here was named for a reason. I know that much and there's abandoned mines on every side of me

I've got lots of vertical near the bottom which should probably produce if it's sitting exposed in the sediments

Last edited:
Itman

Itman

It's certainly gold. It's just like flakes in the metamorphic rocks. I don't think there is enough to consider it tbh but I could be wrong. I just don't think so...

Gold bar the town around here was named for a reason. I know that much and there's abandoned mines on every side of me

I've got lots of vertical near the bottom which should probably produce if it's sitting exposed in the sediments
Gold always less crystalline or cubicle than pyrite and softer .A little mineral wand detector would give you hours of fun .you could become as rich as Parker.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Gold always less crystalline or cubicle than pyrite and softer .A little mineral wand detector would give you hours of fun .you could become as rich as Parker.
Looks like it is squashed in the metamorphic and coming out like thin flakes smashed between the harder elements...

Those are the ones that I'm seeing it the most. My guess is that if there is anything worth while it's sitting in the creek bed itself in nook and crannies in low spots

There's a couple of mines above me so it's probably just trace's of that

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Just went up there for a few minutes and found this...

It's flakes at best. So much gravel and round rock to boulder on the ridge line there. Fucking steep incline too

The more I look at those sediments the more I am convinced that the waterfall was here before it's current location and snakes around the canyon now. But used to be just a straight line in the river going off the back side of the property... Must have clogged up here with clay and debris and was somehow diverted during the glacial period

Some of those massive stones would be a good place to build maybe if I can get up there with a trail and clean out the dead stuff so it's not falling on me. Lots of old growth above it.

PXL 20220625 014726266
PXL 20220625 015807518
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Great advice man thx. I think it might actually be one of your plants originally. Diesel is a helluva guy you know.
I do know. 👍
The one I sent him came via Kaka.
The one I sent @Johnlandy420 came via Archive... Same plant... Different paths... Just saying. 😉

When does the plant stop growing with dudding? Just slow through every phase in flower? Like it doesn’t stretch til week 4 or it just doesn’t stretch?
I believe the stretch is the same... But it will lack terpenes and resin... Which should be noticable by week(s) 4-6.
I don't believe I've seen a dud... At least in flower... But with so many extras, I'm only flipping the healthiest plants... Might have something to do with it. 🤔🤷

I found this puppy running around,
Someone loose a puppy?View attachment 1256058View attachment 1256059
Lucky pup.
Looks well cared fur... Did you find the owner(s)?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I do know. 👍
The one I sent him came via Kaka.
The one I sent @Johnlandy420 came via Archive... Same plant... Different paths... Just saying. 😉

I believe the stretch is the same... But it will lack terpenes and resin... Which should be noticable by week(s) 4-6.
I don't believe I've seen a dud... At least in flower... But with so many extras, I'm only flipping the healthiest plants... Might have something to do with it. 🤔🤷

Lucky pup.
Looks well cared fur... Did you find the owner(s)?
Yes, the same knight:)

GMO 14 weeks
Worst fox tailing plant I’ve ever experienced!

I’m done!
Crazy grow, fun😉!!

Wedding cake was pulled week 10’ish
9FF26E32 C121 4A9E A3D6 CB7E62CB7A0C
CF5DBBF8 F440 4983 8D78 1EBE5ACDC877

Top Bottom