Bud leaves twisting mid flower

• Thread starter aperry975
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aperry975

No pic cause its lights off now but this should be easy to describe....the leaves on my flowers (the small ones that will be trimmed off) are twisting like a corkscrew at 30 days, the fans look perfect. I have two identical plants in loose rockwool (5 gal) being fed out of the same reservoir and only ONE is doing it, the problem plant may have overly dark fans in comparison to the other one but if anything its very slight, but this could imply a bit of overfeeding. Reservoir is 5.8 with 6/9 gh micro/bloom + 3ml calmag. The problem plant is further away from the light so this would seem to rule out any heat issues. Temps, humidity all within range, 80 max/50. The problem one seems to drink a little less although I water it about the same, once daily. I'm thinking I'm overwatering a little and maybe have some nute buildup or ph problem within the medium so I flushed it and am going to see if that works but thought I'd post and see if anyone had some other ideas. The looks of the plant would be obvious to anyone that has encountered this but I haven't seen it before.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That happens 2 me sometimes when I feed the 2 hot.. Ur ppm's might b a Lil 2 high 4 that plant.. But that's juss a guess without a pic.. When that happen 2 me I juss backed off a Lil on nutes nuthin bad happened it juss looked like bent metal in a car crash..

OGONLY

OGONLY

Sometimes I notice that certain bud leaves that are very far away from the light will show signs of what looks like nute burn. They curl downward and kind of look like they are going to dry up. In my case the reason they do that is they are almost totally shadowed out by other plants leaves while also being very far from the light.

A

aperry975

The other plant is shadowing it a bit but its on all the tops, full light ones and shadowed. I flushed it two days ago, gave it 1/3 strength today and I'll post back what happens. I think they actually look a little less twisted today but can't be sure. This lavender strain is crazy, looks like I could harvest at 4 weeks almost. I've harvested strains with less trichs than are on these already.

Top Bottom