Bud Rot???

• Thread starter northernchem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

northernchem, you have the secret, strain selection. I'm growing 6 Holland Hopes for that reason. no sign of anything on any of them. the other 2 different strains both starting to get rot. last year I had a Chernobyl in a greenhouse with 3 other plants that got PM. The Chernobyl never got it. Pick the mold resistant strains.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Well that did not work.
Bottom line is so many people give US a bad name. What you are fighting is Boytritus

http://cesonoma.ucanr.edu/files/140347.pdf

PLEASE do not jump in and say product X will cure it. You will be WRONG, just like mites mold and mildew WILL develop resistance. If you have Boytritus now you have it and can only hope to slow it down. In All reality your best bet is Oxidate with will kill the mold but is not curative .

If you plan to grow well you need to learn well. Find websites fro learning how to grow grapes mainly .edu sites. This is rocket science. You need a IPM before you pop your first seed, OR pay a consultant to keep you on track. Regaila, was good before everyone visiting this site will use it. I have 7 different products I use along with my Clients. I have a schedule of when to apply. Again an investment in educating yourself on prevention

I took the time to give the S****r version of the label witch you should read fully when working with ag products. You can do a lot of damage to yourself, the environment and most of all creating resistant strain, of pathogens and incest

Regalia Facts

Apply this product preventatively or when the first disease
symptoms are visible and reapply every 7 to14 days

Under moderate to heavy disease
pressure, tank mix this product with
another fungicide.

REGALIA
Ā®
Biofungicide has a pre - harvest interval (PHI) of 0 days
Do not enter or allow worker entry into treated areas during the
restricted-entry interval (REI) of 4 hours
Restrictions:
REGALIA
Ā®
Biofungicide should be applied to healthy, actively growing plants. Do not apply REGALIA Biofungicide to plants that are stressed due to cold weather, drought, excessive moisture, etc. Do not apply when extended cold or cold and cloudy conditions are expected.

For all other diseases
ā€“
Begin application
prior to disease development when environmental conditions and plant
stage are conducive to rapid disease development, and repeat on a 7ā€“10
-day interval or as needed. Use in a tank mix or rotational program when disease conditions are severe

REGALIA
Specimen Label
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT (IPM)
Many
conventional fungicides have been tested in an IPM regime with
REGALIA Ā® Biofungicide
with very satisfactory results. One of the major objectives of IPM has been to reduce the probability of disease resistance development to a particular active ingredient.
The alternate use of (1 -2 sprays) followed by a conventional, registered fungicide (1ā€“2 sprays) has been successfully used in many
crops. In addition, the use of tank mixes with a conventional fungicide has also been successful.
Follow label instructions of the particular registered product: Do not exceed amounts or treatment intervals on the label

MODE OF ACTION
The extract obtained from
Reynoutria
spp. plant material contains active chemical compounds. The extract, when applied to the host plant, increases the plantā€™s defense system due to a five - fold increase in phenolics and antioxidants , and strengthens cell walls
This induced resistance against
important diseases is not systemic, but provides some translaminar protection. Repeat foliar applications at 7ā€“14 day intervals to maintain induction and to protect new plant growth. The resistance induction takes place with in one to two days.
Use
REGALIA Ā® Biofungicide , therefore, as a preventative treatment.

To do this outdoor growing is not as easy as it seams . This rant is to save you from yourself. But especially over regulations. Do you know what this means ?

AGRICULTURAL
USE REQUIREMENTS
Use this product only in accordance with its labeling and with the Worker Protection
Standard, 40 CFR Part 170. this standard contains requirements for the protection of agricultural workers on farms, forests, nurseries and
greenhouses and handlers of agricultural pesticides. It contains requirements for training, decontamination,notification
and emergency assistance. It also contains specific instructions and exemptions pertainingto the statements on this label about personal protective equipment (PPE) and the
restricted -
entry interval (REI). The requirements in this box only apply to uses of this product that are covered by the Worker Protection Standard.

IT means Since cannabis is NOT listed it is is Illegal under federal law to use this product. Lets not prove them correct with the horror stories of improper use,by hurting yourself, workers of the environment. It can't say Cannabis on the label because very few products are available and approved for tobacco.

Can anyone name 1 that is approved for tobacco. Blaze you can't answer this LOL
im using Regalia,chitosan,salicylic acid and actinovate this year and so far i have not seen a spot of mold this year. i went hardcore on the prevention plan bc i suffered bad last year from mold loss. i think keeping the SAR of the plant activated along with actinovate is a great combo to fight mold. this shit is alot easier to prevent then it is treat once infection occurs i have learned..from last years nitemare i read everthing i could on botrytis cinerea and how to prevent it and so far this year its paying off. we just put to much time and effort into our plants to lose them to bud rot. prevention is the key to success along with mold resistant strains! u can do all the prevention u want if u have a pussy ass strain that cant handle the outdoors it will rot. i learned this the hardway so now when i pick a strain it must have mold resistance or i will not grow it bc it will be a waste of time for me. work 4-5 months raising the plant and have it to rot on the last 3 weeks before its mature is for the birds!! been there done that never again!!

Last edited:
ncga

ncga

im using Regalia,chitosan,salicylic acid and actinovate this year and so far i have not seen a spot of mold this year. i went hardcore on the prevention plan bc i suffered bad last year from mold loss. i think keeping the SAR of the plant activated along with actinovate is a great combo to fight mold. this shit is alot easier to prevent then it is treat once infection occurs i have learned..from last years nitemare i read everthing i could on botrytis cinerea and how to prevent it and so far this year its paying off. we just put to much time and effort into our plants to lose them to bud rot. prevention is the key to success along with mold resistant strains! u can do all the prevention u want if u have a pussy ass strain that cant handle the outdoors it will rot. i learned this the hardway so now when i pick a strain it must have mold resistance or i will not grow it bc it will be a waste of time for me. work 4-5 months raising the plant and have it to rot on the last 3 weeks before its mature is for the birds!! been there done that never again!!
Great information but if I can point out one problem. You are depending on only one mode of action. Do a bit more research and there are two others I would use early next year one is DEXXX and BIOXXXX. Then as you get in range of harvest switch to R.

Also what type of PPG did you use as this is as important as to what you use. What good is it to get rid of the problem but have a health issue down the road because you did not gear up. Keep on l;earning and doing things right.

B+ Effort ( need to learn more about different modes of action )

F in community protection ( you did not mention the proper gear need to use the named fungicide)

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

the Holland's Hopes went till 15th of October and had Zero mold or bud rot. It rained 3 days straight in Sept. and then 3 more days in October and had zero mold or rot. Pick a resistant strain. They also stunk up the whole yard. I am growing more this year.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

the Holland's Hopes went till 15th of October and had Zero mold or bud rot. It rained 3 days straight in Sept. and then 3 more days in October and had zero mold or rot. Pick a resistant strain. They also stunk up the whole yard. I am growing more this year.
im gonna try this strain next year but the main reason i havent is because of all the bag info wrote on it about potency.how much yeild did they give off? u think it would be a good commerical strain? something may not be potent to one person but could be the holy grail for the next. i have found over these last few years of beining on canna fourms u gotta dig through alot of flase bullshit to get the truth. i usally look for advice from people i highly trust and vaule their opinions such as Seamaiden,blaze,squggily and a few more on here.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

it smelled up my whole yard. the neighbors were rolling their car windows down going past my house to get the sweet smell. And they don't even get high.lol. The buds do have some small leaves coming out of them . But the longer it's in the jar ,the better they look. the buzz is good. there are better looking buds, but I like it just fine. The bag smell is the best and I always bought from bag smell. I got around 10 ounces per plant of buds. The plants were 8 feet tall and I tied them down a lot ,but could not keep them down. Without tie downs, they would be 12 footers. I have 5 seeds for this year . It is my first regrow strain. Just for the yard smell.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

Inside my 3x crazy plant which I know 3x always molds even my light depo had mold growing after I harvest and had it in jars...but I've been spraying for mites lately and noticed this in side some of my plants any one think it mite not be mold? Maybe mites killed it completely? Any advice will help

20160906 183338
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think caterpillars did that, you're going to want to clean those out in the future. They also make dealing with the mites more difficult. What kind of sprayer are you using?

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

I think caterpillars did that, you're going to want to clean those out in the future. They also make dealing with the mites more difficult. What kind of sprayer are you using?
I am using a hand held atomister 2gal fogger.... this bud was a inside bud not a top but I am going to start tonite just noticed a top aten....it begins

Helpme11

Helpme11

I had mold indoor grow so I deleafed it and done 40% milk 60% water mix and gave them a good spray bacteria can't grow on protein

Latest posts

Top Bottom