Bud Sweetener...

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hello all,

I was wondering what is a good nutrient that will make your buds taste better. I know everyone is going to say its in the genetics but I know there are some nutes that give the buds a good taste. Can anyone tell me what they got good experience with? Thanks

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I've used molasses for this purpose before, but molasses offers many other benefits as well. I don't mess with any flavor enhancers personally as the flavenoids and terpenes all shift in concentration throughout the maturation process. With a well grown plant, proper slow dry and cure, you'll have top notch meds that will satisfy most if not all who partake.

One Love,
tobh

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I'm not a fan ok molasses, don't like the residual flavor, IMO. I do like botanicare sweet just depends on the strain running as to what sweet I use, for instance, I like grape sweet with my purple varieties and citrus with my jacks

COGrower8

COGrower8

IMO I really wasn't impressed with Earth Juice's stuff.....Its got a great price point don't get me wrong but my bloom bottle like chunked up it was really weird and i kept it in a cool dark place like it says.....Botanicare and Canna products cost more but you see the difference

Top Bottom