Buddies side and under lighting

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've never seen those, thanks for sharing! I get side lighting but I'm not sure why there's a need for "under lighting"?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I looked them up but plants don't absorb light from underneath is the reason I asked

Unrelated I've recently started watching Australian football LOL I really like it I'm watching St Kilda versus the West Coast Eagles right now, don't really understand what I'm watching but there's a lot of it going on

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
im going to use them as side more than under my sister is having good results for the min money outlay she has found that set at heights from just under the canopy to just below the light is been working well she is also using them to clone with , and there Aussie build ..... 😉. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Od . Never been into any sports rather disembowel myself with blunt spoon .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

im going to use them as side more than under my sister is having good results for the min money outlay she has found that set at heights from just under the canopy to just below the light is been working well she is also using them to clone with , and there Aussie build ..... 😉. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Od . Never been into any sports rather disembowel myself with blunt spoon .
As an HID grower I've never paid much attention to far red threads but I think this might be a great way to add it for those inclined

Screenshot 20200910 081427 Chrome

Madmax

Madmax

I looked them up but plants don't absorb light from underneath is the reason I asked

Unrelated I've recently started watching Australian football LOL I really like it I'm watching St Kilda versus the West Coast Eagles right now, don't really understand what I'm watching but there's a lot of it going on
GO EAGLES.....got 6 good players out and still bet them..WOOHOO..😆

Latest posts

Top Bottom