Buddies side and under lighting

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Cheers Cobba even though 2020 sucked my nanners salty undies I’ve had a brill year with the help of 3 super stand up Men on the Farm , @Mikelej14 , @BurnzYzBudZz ,@dire wolf and Capts Farm all sent seeds , and some how they snuck through in a covert seed drops to each of them Big Ups from Old OD . @BurnzYzBudZz your package is still on my desk ill get it in the post new year now our postal service sucks nuts at the moment . You guys made my year a one to remember and forget at same time .... Od .
Good peeps on here my friend!!! Looks like you got your chrome lights up in your tents couple of dingly balls and you’re good to go!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ll find some I know we have some extra ones that didn’t make the cut this Xmas tree dressing .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Cheese dawg & cheese seed grow de leaf at week 2 flower project side buddies into second stage gearing up to hang some fruit the full length of these stems . Od .

sambapati

sambapati

Cheers Cobba even though 2020 sucked my nanners salty undies I’ve had a brill year with the help of 3 super stand up Men on the Farm , @Mikelej14 , @BurnzYzBudZz ,@dire wolf and Capts Farm all sent seeds , and some how they snuck through in a covert seed drops to each of them Big Ups from Old OD . @BurnzYzBudZz your package is still on my desk ill get it in the post new year now our postal service sucks nuts at the moment . You guys made my year a one to remember and forget at same time .... Od .
Also please add my personal thanks to you (and Dire Wolf) OD for your encouragement in my first year of growing. I've learned so much and now I have an idea of how much I dont know....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Also please add my personal thanks to you (and Dire Wolf) OD for your encouragement in my first year of growing. I've learned so much and now I have an idea of how much I dont know....
Thanks mate I hope you have enjoyed your journey so far ... it all up hill from here on in Cobber but I know your got this evolve into the grower you are becoming a good one .
mt best regards to you and family from myself and the Od family merry Xmas and a safe and stable new year my friend . JAH Bless .

Porky1982

Porky1982

Dam that thing did get some major strech. Lots of room buds on them now mate. 👍👍
Have a great xmas mate.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Dam that thing did get some major strech. Lots of room buds on them now mate. 👍👍
Have a great xmas mate.
Yep I got caught a napping Porky , you have a great n safe Xmas mate love your family likes there’s no tomorrow best regards OD .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks Cobba happy new year mate . How’s your grow going buddie . I’m trimming up the second cheese plant got 3.6 oz of the top of the first one all pretty much the same size . Od

Madmax

Madmax

They have changed quite abit from last time..they dont seem fazed getting close to the light.they dont throw much intensity out?...

Happy new year OD..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
They have changed quite abit from last time..they dont seem fazed getting close to the light.they dont throw much intensity out?...

Happy new year OD..
No there put out a great intense light Max no burning at all any the popcorn buds are getting bigger good for my coming rosin press
happy new year to you max .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well I ran out of room in the small 2.5 x2.5x1.6 tent so I shifted over to use to older 80 x80x180 tent with the SF2000 LED in there much better for the ladies now to search for those nets there in a box somewhere in this shed .... bet it’s the last one I look in .... 😉👁👁

3FA580D8 A702 4DD1 9C3A E71579BD2C61
31E3D310 67ED 49EE 94A3 F118E0192C9E
6D3B56D5 5266 410A 8079 E6451FC2CD20
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks mate it’s a little trail n error but I think I can see bigger buds down those long legs on these ladies ... will continue on using them but in a closer formation set out with the Buddies . Od

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Right on man. A buddy of mine has some rope like led strips, the trimmable ones, that he wrapped around his flower room for supplement and he's gotten better results after than without.

Top Bottom