Buddy's Indoor Organic Blueberry Grow

• Thread starter BuddyLuv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

I have grown outdoors the last three years since it became legal in my state to grow. New to growing but an old school connoisseur of our favorite plant. I had good success for a new outdoor grower.. Not sure if it was beginners luck or the many hours of reading and learning as much as I could absorb. Well three years of 8 to 10 foot plants convinced my old body that I wasn't going to be able to keep doing that. Just to much work for one person with 30 years of wear and tear from construction work to do.
I have moved inside and would like to share my first indoor grow with you.. I am using this super soil and the sea crop is a foliar spray I use.. No nutes.. 7 gallon smart pots.
For my lights I have DIY Vero 29 cobs from Timber LED'S that I put together.. Very easy to to build.. All color coded and ready to go. OK on to the grow itself.. To be continued....

Buddys indoor organic blueberry grow
Buddys indoor organic blueberry grow 2
BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

OK I am going to catch you up on my grow.. 5 blueberry plants from seed.. Feminized seeds from Southern Oregon Seeds . I am now 6 weeks in and will be flipping them soon. They seem to be be healthy and doing well for now. My lights are putting out about 35k lux at about 20 inches from the canopy.. Any advice, criticism, sarcasm, ball busting and/or comments welcome.. Peace, Buddy..
20180629 182910
20180713 193532
20180720 183053
20180725 194937

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Looking good man !! How long you veging them ladies ?? You do know that's soil-less medium correct not being an ass just asking lol!!

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

Yeah I know its soil less media.. that I called it soil and it really isnt.. the place that sells it gets really angry when you call it soil.. lol.. just waiting a couple more days for plants to recover from topping then o will flip them. Thanks for loolimg man.. peace

B

Burned Haze

TIMBER LEDS , yaaay boy when I got mine it changed my world and I would never use a de or reg hps again for so many reasons, it’s a game changer led’s when you buy a led brand or chip/setup worth it. Sounds to me you did :)

your plants and grow is looking good, I’m done for the journey! (Subscribed )

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

Can't say enough about the Timbers.. Will agree that they are really amazing lights ... Looking forward to seeing how they produce during flowering.. Thanks for the support BH.. Welcome to my journey.. Peace

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

It has been another week and for those that are interested I thought I would give an update on how my blueberry grow is going. I will be applying a soil drench of Sea Crop tomorrow. Five tablespoons per Gallon of water. The one plant on the right side has really taken off. All seems to be going good thus far. Here's a few pictures.. Peace.
20180816 200309
20180816 200528
20180816 200406
20180816 200543

20180816 200607
Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Man that’s a heavy feed? What does the ppm come out to? Plants looks healthy as hell though! Congrats ! Looks like u will be rolling in some good bud soon!!

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

It's a 2 percent solution that feeds the critters in your medium and early on its used as a foliar spray, That is the recommended doseage. I don't know the ppm but I do know that you would have to give your plants a dose of 100 times that to be harmful. You cannot give them too much. Google Sea Crop and go read about the stuff. Good website with lots of info about it. Very interesting and amazing shit, (if you are into that sort of thing) . In my experience it has worked well for me.. It is approved in Washington state for organic growing. I have used it for a while now.. Peace..

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Shoot no California dealers, read a bunch about it, sounds like a interesting PGR that is organic? I’ve never used it and well I use kelp here and there but this stuff looks promising!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That’s my fav strain. I absolutely love this strain! And it’s a producer!

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

Ok it has been another week.. Day 23 of flowering . The plant on the right side has gone rogue. Really stretching a whole bunch more than the others. Buds forming on all the plants very nicely. The biggest change is the smell.. They are now starting to put out a very sweet berry smell.. Nothing strong but it is a sign of things to come. I'm very excited about it all . Is that so wrong? To be excited about a dope plant? Sometimes I wonder.. Anyway here are a few pictures.. Peace
20180823 184324
20180823 184355
20180823 184614
20180823 184451

Top Bottom