BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You got those girls blowin' up again BG! Gonna be sweet to see the new sealed room for the UC and this one rocking organics in soil... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im just wondering how hard it is to get 6-8 oz a plant with 10-20 gallon smart pots
Im also thinking of trying the blumats ro water only its gonna be fun

L

LikemindS

NICE set-up ya got BG
Looks like some happy Ladies
Keep it up Bro
:RastaBong:

St3ve

St3ve

So you are selling the system?

Everything looks great man. Crazy how you are killing it more than anyone and are still going to dirt. I guess you never felt the taste was there huh?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

No no Im not selling the sysytem I couldnt walk away from them there to easy.
Im just relocating the UCs and running that room with 2k 12 plants with c02 in dirt.
The taste is there with the UCs trust me my shit taste great every time I flush the shit out of it.
I been wanting a dirt room for a while I have a bunch of beans and the only way Im gonna get threw them is by having a dirt room gotta find them gems.
This room will be running for about 2 months until everythings finished then the build out.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

ooh, you should make a thread on the build out :-D. I f'n love building things lol.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So do I
Maybe a thread on one of the rooms I have some pretty good ideas

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The Diesels

Still happy

Chemdog D SourD 37 days 12/12
diesels_005.JPG
diesels_007.JPG
diesels_008.JPG
diesels_010.JPG
diesels_009.JPG
diesels_012.JPG
diesels_013.JPG
diesels_017.JPG
diesels_015.JPG

Strawberry Diesel 5 days 12/12
diesels_019.JPG
diesels_001.JPG

Mothers
SBD
diesels_027.JPG
diesels_023.JPG
diesels_025.JPG
diesels_026.JPG

Wonder99
diesels_027.JPG
diesels_028.JPG
diesels_030.JPG
diesels_031.JPG

Enjoy
BG

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

looking good... oh and this last fostitute I did in 5 gals was over 7 ounces....not even in smart pots

frost6.jpg

10 gal smart pots i think you could hit around 9-10 oz easy

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guy
Them Chemdog D SourD are the first ones using floranova and there very happy with huge colas. I havent seen em in 4 days so Ill take some pics and share em later

S

SofaKingHigh

Followed my nose to the source of the stinky Chem, let's see 'em!

What's behind door number 1?

lets-make-a-deal.jpg

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

BG u da man....really impressive how you continue to get better and better with your UC's. Inspiring for sure.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sorry no pics yet
I have come to find a dam timer fried and the light has been on 24/7 for at least a week. The chems are monster at week 8 but there shooting out new leaves its gonna be a total failure and there all gonna have to get chopped down and hopefully I can make them into some decent bubble.
Dumb dumb helper I tell him to check the room at lights out every once in a while and he cant even do that. Man Im pissed 2 crops going into the garbage can.

Good thing I have 8 frostitutes about 2 weeks away from the bloom room so a fresh start.

UCME the UC are very easy Ive learned the lesson to success is keeping nutes low (650 ppm) and flush every 2 weeks and the p[lants do the rest.

Sofa the chems are fuckin huge and didnt even swell yet Ill get some pics before I toss them to give ya an idea of what they can achieve I believe they could make buds as big ass legs

With this bullshit I think Im gonna re amp the room maybe some co2 and start a fresh thread

Ill let ya know whats up

Thanks all
BG

C

crossouttheiis

that is too bad about the crops.i know how it goes how is everything else going

S

SofaKingHigh

Bummer bro. I know how it feels throwing away potential Ps.

Keep on truckin' along though. Plenty of time to tear up 2011 still!

Top Bottom