BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 49 12/12 Frostitute

PPM 680 ph 5.8
Im gonna bump the nutes up to 750 - 800 ppm tomorrow. There finally starting to swell a little. There taking a little longer than normal in the UC they usually go 56 days. Im gonna let em go to 63 or what ever it takes for em to ripen up.

lgsbbs2_2_017.JPG

lgsbbs2_2_013.JPG

lgsbbs2_2_012.JPG

lgsbbs2_2_010.JPG

Heres some solo shots
lgsbbs2_2_008.JPG

lgsbbs2_2_006.JPG

lgsbbs2_2_004.JPG

lgsbbs2_2_003.JPG

So far the biggest one is almost as big as 3 pop cans stacked and there gonna get a lot fatter this next week.
Enjoy the show
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work BG! Seems like strain selection is gonna pay back huge dividends this round... Is that the one using the light mover? :wondering

R

RMCG

Love the solo shots.

Definitely not looking like they are going to finish in 56.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya shady thats with 1k on a mover and there a little over grown. I been running this strain for almost 3 yrs still havent found one to beat her out yet, She got it all smell, taste, bag appeal and its strong as fuck. I know people that went to the hospital after smoking the stuff (paranoid) and the occasional pull yourself over on the highway guys too.

RMCG Im not even sure if there gonna be done in 63 oh well just more time to pack on the weight I guess.

Thats one thing Ive noticed with the UC it takes a little longer

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Can anyone tell me how to upload video on the thread. I been messin around with some hd vids and Ide like to share

Thanks

R

RMCG

Can anyone tell me how to upload video on the thread. I been messin around with some hd vids and Ide like to share

Thanks

I had to create a youtube account and upload it there, then paste in the link.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I did a flush and refill today on the 8xl.
Ppm 780 ph 6.0
I added 1/2 strength triflex and added 4ml per gal of bigbud + 60 ml roots excel & 1 cup aquashield
The girls are loving the triflex so far. I have nice clean roots and the plants are healthy as can be plus it stays very stable.
There starting to get little flowers now Im thinking thats the bud ignitor helping usually I dont see flowers until 21 days.

The frostitute in the 6xl are still popping white hairs and there fuckin huge im kinda hoping they slow down a little so they can finish up by day 63.

The cuts in the veg 8xl still dont have roots coming out the netpots yet. Had me thinking so I dumped the rocks out to check the roots and they were very nice and fuzzy so any day now should be lift off

Ill update some pics in the next couple days

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hahaha
Wait until I get it in the 8 xl under that screen. There way over grown and under trimmed for that 1k but its still working.
BG

L

Loverocketer ~

Workin' w/ SOUR BUBBLE

Yo BUDGOGGLES,
I really like the way they're nuggin' up, what strain are you workin' with?
Please preview my gallery, as i cannot upload due to number of posts.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Right now I have mothers of bs2.2 x og SOL 3 phenos, sourbubble xwhite rhino, frostitute, dj short grape krush beans and rez chem sour d

So far so good dont plan on ditching any yet
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well today I finally have a few roots popping out the netpots in veg. Tomorrow will be 1 week in the system so I should be cruising soon enough.

Oh ya the frostitutes are getting retarded big and still popping white hairs. Its starting to piss me off making them buds even bigger
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 54 12/12 Frostitute Ppm 730 ph 5.8

Im starting to think there not even gonna be ready by day 63 they just keep getting bigger. I guess its a good problem to have I mise well just add another week to the program already.

Frostitute
poof_027.JPG

poof_024.JPG

poof_023.JPG

Solo shots
poof_031.JPG

poof_032.JPG

poof_028.JPG

poof_018.JPG

poof_016.JPG

poof_029.JPG

The best part of this strain is the quality it top notch Ive kept her for about 3 yrs now
Enjoy
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 19 12/12 WR & SB

PPM 680 ph 5.9
The WR stretched out perfectly to pretty much fill the screen. The Sourbubble isnt stretching very much but I love it. Im gonna have to grow it out by itself and veg it a couple extra weeks but I love the structure.

WR
poof_025.JPG

poof_014.JPG

SB
poof_026.JPG

poof_012.JPG

They seem to be loving the triflex. Nice and lush growth and it looks like the Bud ignitor did its job well. I usually dont see flowers like that until after 21 days.
Enjoy
BG

C

crossouttheiis

Are you expecting her to finish in 45-53 days or have some time added on because of the cross? They are usually fast to set in flowers, but im sure bud ignitor helped out. Im excited for my sour bubble

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I think there 8 weekers but Im not sure. Im gonna ask my buddy and find out. Either way everything I grew in the UC tends to take an extra week.
Ill be able to tell how much the budignitor really helps when I run the frostitute again in the 8 xl.
BG

R

RMCG

Everything looks great.

I might give that Tri-Flex a go in my 4 tub unit...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome work as usual BG! :rock

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
RMCG so far I can say the triflex kicks ass. I havent had any ph swings at all and the plants speak for themselves.

BG

Top Bottom