BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam DWD them look tasty ya just dont get the huge colas of the frosty in coco and them pks are crazy lookin hope you enjoy

Earlier this week I thought I was gonna have to scrap a entire ez cloner 30 full of cuts because of heat issues. I moved it out the room added fresh clonex, aqaushield and gh rapid start roots stimulater and with in 2 day the little ladies blew out some huge roots they even started growing up threw the neoprene puck.
The gh shit works bye bye roots excelerator

S

SofaKingHigh

This thread has become the default go-to when showing a n00b what perpetual means.

Often I'm the default n00b wondering what's going on.

Props big guy, you've got it rocking non-stop. :)

M

Max Powers

cloner

Hey BG,

out of curiosity, what mix rates do you use on the clonex, shield, and rapid start in your ex cloner? tap water or RO?

thanks
MAX

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks sofa

Max I add clonex to 350-400 ppm conv .5 then add 1 tsp per gal of hormex, 10 ml per gal aquashield and run just that until I see most cuts have little roots ( 5-9 days). I then dump it out and refill with clonex 350-400 ppm, aquashield 10 ml per gal and 2ml per gal rapid start. The entire time the water is around 75f-80f.
You will get the craziest roots you ever seen doing this give it a shot
good luck

BG

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

have you tried using plain water? should root nearly as fast.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ive tried it all.
They might root as fast but they aint gonna be as fat and I want fat as roots
Oh ya I use ro water as well
Ill take a pic of my cuts in the cloner they got roots about a week ago so ya can see what I mean
BG

M

Max Powers

cool. You use a cycle timer or keep the pump on? I tried switching to Jack's method with tap water and power clone and no good...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I use power clone as well with ro. Ya just have to dump it when you see roots and switch to clonex. No timer 24/7

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Towers have fallen

The frostitutes are on the home stretch. Planning on chopping mid next week. There flopping and falling all over the place. They been flushing since wed with ro water, 100 ppm budblaster and bud candy.

Frostitute day 65 12/12
oh_ya_018.JPG
oh_ya_017.JPG
oh_ya_014.JPG
oh_ya_015.JPG
oh_ya_010.JPG
oh_ya_011.JPG
oh_ya_009.JPG

The sb x wr have to be the most healthiest grow I have ever done. Its been flawless and they seem to be loving the hydroplex much better than the BB and OD they actually look like they might make some decent colas this run

Sourbubble x white rhino day 31 12/12
oh_ya_022.JPG
oh_ya_019.JPG
oh_ya_021.JPG
oh_ya_023.JPG
oh_ya_024.JPG
oh_ya_025.JPG
oh_ya_026.JPG

The chemdog sour diesel.
I have them sucking on floranova, floralicious plus, aquashield and rapid start and things couldnt be healthier. The ph is stable as can be I havent adjusted it in about 2 weeks. Looks like Ill be going back to floranova just look how lush they are
oh_ya_005.JPG
oh_ya_007.JPG
oh_ya_003.JPG
oh_ya_006.JPG
oh_ya_004.JPG

oh_ya_008.JPG

The strawberry diesel 1 day old. I have them sucking on floranova as well. I have 3 different phenos in here trying to find the keeper
oh_ya_001.JPG
oh_ya_002.JPG

I hope everybody enjoys and Ill update at harvest
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely stunning work BG! You've got mad skillz my friend... :cool

S

SofaKingHigh

I'm jelly bro. Everything looks perfect and plentiful. Rethinking what I'm doing.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking killer man - looks like the frostitute puts out!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys its sure is swell when everything is working my way
UC all the way auto pilot baby

K

Killadelph13

autopilot is right. looking good man. could you imagine if you vegged any longer?!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ive vegged 5 weeks with the frostitute and there way to overgrown. 3-4 weeks is perfect for horizontal with a screen

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Bg... That lvpk looks like it's that shit... How was it when it dried out? How many days were those pics taken at? Those hairs were super red that shit looks sexy as fuck. Is it a big yielder?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

QB them werent mine them were downwithdirts plants. I did how ever gift the cuts around but I no longer have her in my stable at this time. She is a great yielder and has rock hard nugs top to bottom.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Yeah it looked like it was some killer shit... If it didn't make the cut to stay around though then that says enough to me. I need to find a good og to breed with my bubba that's the goal for qbm I haven't found one up to par yet though... If you ever come across a for sure og keeper drop the qb a line. I trust your judgement.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The lvpk is one of the best kush around. Everybody else loves it Its just not my flavor. Its potent as shit as well. All the people that were gifted the cut are keeping it around for a long time. So Ill let ya know

Latest posts

Top Bottom