BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

AH Oh them t5s are the problem way to bright just go get the cheapest little t8 or cfl you can get and they will love you for it
Good luck bro
BG

C

crossouttheiis

got a new light today. also what do you have your timer set at for your ebb and flow table?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

AH Oh them t5s are the problem way to bright just go get the cheapest little t8 or cfl you can get and they will love you for it
Good luck bro
BG

Yep, t5's will kill clones (over transpiration). good call budgoggles.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I start them out at every 2 hrs 15 min on, once you see fresh roots popping out the netpots change it to every 4 hrs 15 min on

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Crossout heres what my frostitutes look like after about 10 days
boom_shacklaka_004.JPG
boom_shacklaka_003.JPG
boom_shacklaka_002.JPG
boom_shacklaka_001.JPG

These are not my best I added the rapid start 2 days ago they will double in size in two days.

Do it like I say and you will have 100% success

Good luck bro

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

A mix of it all

Heres the Chemdog D sourd at 19 days 12/12

boom_shacklaka_014.JPG
boom_shacklaka_015.JPG
boom_shacklaka_016.JPG
boom_shacklaka_020.JPG
boom_shacklaka_019.JPG

Strawberry diesel cruising along
Notice the difference in the 3 different phenos
boom_shacklaka_010.JPG
boom_shacklaka_009.JPG
boom_shacklaka_008.JPG

The new frostitutes in the preveg tray using floranova and h202 for a trial run

boom_shacklaka_011.JPG
boom_shacklaka_005.JPG
boom_shacklaka_006.JPG
boom_shacklaka_007.JPG

Sour Rhino almost ready
boom_shacklaka_021.JPG
boom_shacklaka_022.JPG
boom_shacklaka_023.JPG
boom_shacklaka_024.JPG

I was hoping to chop this weekend but there just not flushing fast enough. Im gonna wait until there totally flushed out maybe mid next week

Enjoy
BG

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Looking great as always BG, looking forward to seeing what you have better luck with, bennies or h2o2 :)

C

crossouttheiis

you little picture whore you. thanks for the pics. where can I get the hormex? that sour rhino looks bomb. let me know how it yields since I got the cut from ya. your stuff iss looking fiyah

S

SofaKingHigh

How long do you keep clones in the cloner before going into the pre-veg tray and how long in the pre-veg tray until they're into the veg UC? Finally, how long in the veg UC before going into bloom?

D

dorkvan420

T5's a no no for cloning? Will need to investigate as that is all I have been using except in the beginning, I used regular T12's, hell T12's were the 1st lights we ever used to grow back in 85.....thanks for all the knowledge , all of you!!!
Keep it frosty and clean!!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks all

Steve I mean totally flushed I want them yellow leaved and they purple up really nice with flush

Crossout it yields medium but this run there way bigger than Ive ever had them before so we shall see I just might hit the 2# for 1k

Sofa I run them in the cloner for about 2 weeks then in the preveg tray about 7-10 day then in the UC for about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks blammo bloomin

Dorkvan they will clone much better with t12s or cfls

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Def going to be watching the chem sourd Hard. After me and sofa running similar genetics in the uc....very interested to see what your gonna pull.

best of luck....looking groovy as always.

B

BavarianFarmer

I finally got an email back from botanicare. I thought you might be interested since you are the one that turned me to triflex.

"We are still currently shipping and selling Triflex and your local retailer should be able to order it from Sunlight Supply by special order. We are currently transitioning websites and should have more up to date information soon. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards,

BOTANICARE"

He only said they are still currently shipping and selling it, so I sent another message to be even more thorough asking if they are going to continue manufacturing triflex. It think he probably implied that but I just want to be sure.

BF

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Booya

Everything going nuts these Chemdog D sourd are fuckin huge. The Strawberry d is ifuckin huge these 2 are out of control and sad to say after these to UCs are empty the rooms getting torn down and coverted to organics dirt with c02 2k with a mover and a drip system.
The UCs are gonna move on to a brand new clean c02 filled room

Heres what we have
Chemdog D SourD day 31 12/12
cacka_poo_014.JPG
cacka_poo_001.JPG
cacka_poo_011.JPG
cacka_poo_007.JPG

Heres the Strawberry D before transplant to bloom
cacka_poo_029.JPG
cacka_poo_025.JPG

Heres the mothers
Strawberry diesel pheno #1 31 days 12/12
cacka_poo_002.JPG
cacka_poo_003.JPG
cacka_poo_016.JPG

Wonder99 day 31c 12/12 madusa lookin bitch
cacka_poo_004.JPG
cacka_poo_005.JPG

Ill keep up on the pics until there both finished bloomin
Enjoy
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
killing it as per usual bro

looking forward to your new UC room

S

SofaKingHigh

You're going to love what CO2 does to those buds.

Groovy gals.

Top Bottom