budhounds 2013 outdoor grow

• Thread starter budhound420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budhound420

I have deer but it's not what's getting my plants I've noticed ants crawling on them but can't find any thing else on them so i was thinking it was ants eating them

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not typically. I would be looking for caterpillars. They blend in AMAZINGLY well, and the ones I get drop to the ground the moment the plant is disturbed, making them all but impossible to find until they've reached epic size. Ants typically bring in aphids of all sorts, IME, including root aphids.

B

budhound420

It's been a while but to update anybody whos been reading I'm down to ONE plant!! Everything either died or was male. The only female i have is from some out door my pops grew last year it's looking good as hell though I'll have some pics up in a few has been flowering for roughly a month to a month and a half and in my area I've probably got about the same to go before there ready hope you guys like what you see as much as i do good luck to everybody else my first grow and ask the reading I've done stand true...thus is allot if work i had no idea how hard it was to just keep one if these things alive but thanks to all the help I've got tell me what you think

Dooty

Dooty

Sorry to hear about your other plants budhound :( anyway of you fencing off your last one or protecting it a little better so she lives? really looking forward to seeing the pictures of her

B

budhound420

Well two of the ones i lost were killed by the wind blowing then over and breaking at the base o of the stalk when they were still Young thus one is pretty sturdy but I'm going to tie it or steak it or something I'm trying to up load pics but I'm having some problems with my phone or something it won't load to the thread fir some reason

B

budhound420

I don't understand why in doing the same thing i did to upload all my other pictures from my phone but now it won't let me anybody know what the hell is going on

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... no, I've had no problems uploading pix from my Android phone.

Top Bottom