Budmaster II 675 XG

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

Anybody have any experience with this LED? Im currently using a Vipar B2X4 and the Budmdster II is now available in the hydro store I buy from.

The Budmaster is about 2.5x the price of the Vipar and I was just wondering is it worth the high price?

irishboiii

irishboiii

Never used it. Intrigued why you're going for leds over hids though..

Here are my reasons:

1. Heat

2. Save money

LED's usually have a lifespan of 50,000 to 60,000 hours, and put out very little heat. If I went with HID, it would cost me more to control the heat and replace a bulb every 1-2 grows.

Its my first grow so I cant compare to HID, but so far growth has been rapid with my LED.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Fair enough, I'm still unconvinced LEDs offer serious competition to HIDs. If you're only grows for personal use with a few plants, then they're probably a decent option.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Fair enough, I'm still unconvinced LEDs offer serious competition to HIDs. If you're only grows for personal use with a few plants, then they're probably a decent option.

Yeah all I want is about 6 zips every few months, Im not a commercial grower. Although I do think that years down the road LED will overtake HID/HPS as the preferred option for everybody.

LED technology is improving every day.

Top Bottom