Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20221129 140300

Also dug these up, pataca, tupinambur, earth apple, sunroot, many names, lots of benificial properties, and a good taste.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
First smoke report:
Triangle Grape Cake x Oaxaca from @Trustfall

I will start with this one because she has blown me away...

Remarkable effect, first feel some expansion in my forehead, then a pulsing fuzzy feeling around my head, then the high kicks in, oh my, this one is very strong, a special sativa feeling, mentally very awakening, fysically quite calm.
A sativa kind of sofa surfing, its all in the mind, energetic, i find myself just staring around with random thoughts and ideas popping up, very stimulating buzz.

Definitely not for the light toker or people that suffer paranoia, this one is for sativa lovers.
Makes me wonder how Trustfalls pure Oaxaca is...

After about 2-3 hours the effect changes towards a calmer relax chill.
Took me 3 days to finish the joint...

The effect reminded me of another sativa, called Respect, from the spanish seed bank Reggae Seeds.
Thats Juanita la Lagrimosa x Cannalope Haze, also seriously strong sativa effect, in fact one of the strongest i ever experienced.
What a great write up on this strain Poekie!
I have about a half dozen females in flower now and after reading your write up I am super excited!
My Oaxaca seeds come from my friend who lives down there(originally from Virginia) and is in with the locals. He leads caving expeditions for foreigners who want to explore. Oaxaca has some of the largest caves on earth I’m told!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have about a half dozen females in flower now and after reading your write up I am super excited!
My Oaxaca seeds come from my friend who lives down there(originally from Virginia) and is in with the locals. He leads caving expeditions for foreigners who want to explore. Oaxaca has some of the largest caves on earth I’m told!
Your friend found some really strong genetics, and surely you will make impressive crosses with them.
I saw some videos about the caves there, amazing.
We have some small caves around here, with prehistoric rock paintings, quite a special place.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Ps i tried some of the Triangle Grape Cake x Oaxaca that i left to mature almost 3 weeks longer, and that did have more amber resin.

The effect is quite different, this is a real feelgood sativa happy days vibe.
Did some work in the garden planting broadbeans, spinach, lettuce, col, the winter resistant varieties, and i had a really great day outside on a sunny winter day.

Still feeling the strong sativa stimulating effect but its a much more kind and happy vibe, very functional, smile on my face and everything is fine, this will be my favorite daytime smoke for gardening.

Kinda makes me feel like this...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Ps i tried some of the Triangle Grape Cake x Oaxaca that i left to mature almost 3 weeks longer, and that did have more amber resin.

The effect is quite different, this is a real feelgood sativa happy days vibe.
Did some work in the garden planting broadbeans, spinach, lettuce, col, the winter resistant varieties, and i had a really great day outside on a sunny winter day.

Still feeling the strong sativa stimulating effect but its a much more kind and happy vibe, very functional, smile on my face and everything is fine, this will be my favorite daytime smoke for gardening.

View attachment 1313687
Kinda makes me feel like this...
Sounds very interesting buddy! I have some in flower now looking forward to how they turn out!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Dont know, i stopped smoking for a week.
Sooo many dreams at night, quite an experience...always happens when i stop smoking for a while.

Last i heard Amnesia was still one of the popular ones, and surely some new American strains.

Top Bottom