Supporter
IMG 20230216 113803

IMG 20230216 113956

Almond is flowering

DRan88

DRan88

View attachment 1331745
Doing transplants for spring harvest.
I usually put 2 or 3 regular seeds in 1 pot to get a female.
This one is Persian Pie (Lemon Tree x Banana Krumble) crossed with a male from Trustfalls Triangle Grape Cake.
Is that 3 photos in a solo cup. Do you separate them some how when you transplant or transplant all 3 into your new pot?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Is that 3 photos in a solo cup. Do you separate them some how when you transplant or transplant all 3 into your new pot?
Yep indeed 3 regular photos in a small pot, just transplanted, all 3 together.

Waiting to show sex, cutting down all males unless i find a special one.

So from 3 plants will probably only keep 1 female, sometimes 2.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Last pics for a while, will probably be back in spring.
This was my garden a few years ago when i lived in another place.
Was empty except for a lemon and orange tree and some grapevines.
I turned it into my little jungle, i like a full garden.

Will never forget the raspberry that started as a little plant and slowly took over part of the garden.
Never ate some many raspberries.
So many good memories...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Spring harvest is going well, its been warm and dry.
Only pity is some plants went very quickly into reveg, about 2 weeks before they normally do, probably because of the warm spring.

Spring harvest gives small plants with small buds compared to the autumn harvest.
But its a great way to try out varieties and make a selection for reveg.

So far the ones that made it through the selection are :

Persian Pie (Lemon Tree x Banana Krumble) x Amnesia, lovely smell of lemon and sweet bubble gum, pretty plant with some purple and lots of resin.
Only found a few seeds, the reversed Amnesia was almost sterile unfortunately.

Part of my favorite female is revegging, 2 others already harvested.
Pollinated her with Panama male (Ace), their Panama also has a delicious sweet lemon smell.

IMG 20230421 191658

IMG 20230421 191418

IMG 20230421 190727

IMG 20230421 190444

White Runtz from @Trustfall is also going to the next round, they started revegging early after a few very warm sunny days.

Planted 3, having a hard time to decide which one is the keeper, all 3 were getting resinous early in flower and stacking nicely, but two have the strongest sweet fruity candy smell, one with something fresh like milk or cream and the other with a fresh floral hint of roses.
Really not sure yet which one to keep.
On the pic very obvious signs of reveg, wont be getting smokable buds from them so need to wait until autumn harvest.

IMG 20230421 192211

Third one selected is Santa Maria, again its the smell that convinced me very early in flower, sweet fruity like apricot, very deep rich smell, also a touch of sandelwood.

Curious about the effect, supposedly really nice sativa vibe, not very potent but very pleasant.

Also pollinated her with the Panama male, he will surely add some potency.

Not sure yet about Jack Herer x Sunshine Daydream, 2 females to choose from, cant decide yet.
Used the Sunshine Jack male to make some more seeds, could be one i want to continue crossing with.

Also still have 3 Chemdog D x Okie from Trustfall, hoping to get some buds from them before they start revegging.
All 3 look similar, they start to get very frosty, also looks like they could be quite productive.
Will make some pics of them soon.

Strawberry Cough will be cut soon, nice plant, quite strong smell (not strawberry) but had a few nanners.
Think its gonna be a potent smoke.

Agent Orange x C99 became a small but very pretty colorful plant with a peculiar way of foxtailing reveg.
Not much smell, she will be cut as well.
Was a pleasure though to see those colors.

IMG 20230421 164044

IMG 20230421 164824

IMG 20230421 165158

Larry OG x Bubblegum, 2 females are making nice buds but not looking or smelling special enough for reveg.

Also have a fast version Lord Kush (Delicious seeds) which probably has the strongest smell of all, very intense deep dank rotten musty earthy smell, sounds great but not really for me.
No sign at all of reveg on that fast version, maybe thats because of the auto genes in the cross.

Need space in my little garden between vegetables spices and flowers, thats why only a few get through the selection.

Have some very nice genetics from Kanzeon that i really want to try like the semi auto Uzbekistan or his crosses with his G13 Hazeplant.

And hopefully soon receiving some more seeds from a trade, Super Lemon Haze from Ethos, Sour Diesel from Top Dawg, a pure Vietnamese sativa and some more goodies.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
View attachment 1353574

Reasons to put on gloves while gardening...these are fierce creatures, but again, no need to kill them, just be careful.
I've got burrow spiders where I am amd brown recluse. I've found most bugs just leave you alone anyways, especially the venomous spiders. Nature is beautiful and so few appreciate it these days.

Top Bottom