• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230516 212433

Santa Maria funny leaves during reveg.
Springharvest buds are curing.
Strong and delicious smell, sweet anise.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Was cleaning the dried Chemdog D x Okie from Trustfall and got a crazy amount of resin on my fingers, exceptional !

Really impressed with each seed i tried from Trustfall.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have a couple I am trying to reveg. Did you use any light? Or did they do it naturally?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Was cleaning the dried Chemdog D x Okie from Trustfall and got a crazy amount of resin on my fingers, exceptional !

Really impressed with each seed i tried from Trustfall.
Thank you sir appreciate the feed back! I am jarring up the Chemdog #4 x okie and very impressed so far. Hope you have a great day or night since the day is probably over out your way!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have a couple I am trying to reveg. Did you use any light? Or did they do it naturally?
Naturally
They were from springharvest, planted end of Januari in a mini greenhouse and harvested (except for a few leaves and small buds) beginning of May.

By the time it was May most already started to reveg as the days got longer so it was pretty easy.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thank you sir appreciate the feed back! I am jarring up the Chemdog #4 x okie and very impressed so far. Hope you have a great day or night since the day is probably over out your way!
Very welcome.
Yes the amount of resin was extraordinary, compared to some other plants i was cleaning i'd say between double and triple amount, so thats really great for extractions.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Naturally
They were from springharvest, planted end of Januari in a mini greenhouse and harvested (except for a few leaves and small buds) beginning of May.

By the time it was May most already started to reveg as the days got longer so it was pretty easy.
Right on! I screwed around and put a few out too early in May and they started to flower. I knew better. So now I am bringing them on the back porch at night and putting them under a couple of 120 watt LED shop lights. Light 20 to 24 hours a day and see if they will re-veg. Plants are looking good! Keep up the good work!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Right on! I screwed around and put a few out too early in May and they started to flower. I knew better. So now I am bringing them on the back porch at night and putting them under a couple of 120 watt LED shop lights. Light 20 to 24 hours a day and see if they will re-veg. Plants are looking good! Keep up the good work!
Lets hope yours will reveg, some varieties can be a bit harder to start revegging.
I also gave a bit more nitrogen and root stimulator, that may have helped as well.
Thanks !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230707 180800

Afghan x Nebula topped and did some LST.
Never mind all the stuff on the bottom, it aint pretty but very necessary against the blackbird thats making holes in the soil looking for worms and the recently discovered toad that is making even deeper holes for whatever reason, either food or finding a cool humid home in the soil to pass the hot and dry summer.
But toads are always welcome in my garden, plenty of other places where it can male holes just not where the cannabis is.
Still not sure which creature eats my strawberries just when they are ripe, maybe the same one thats eating snails and leaving lots of their broken shells around, some kind of rodent maybe or a hedgehog.

IMG 20230707 175714

And a summer auto ready, Super Skunk x Port & Stilton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom