Buds & bugs outdoor pics collection

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230902 102317

Not sure what this creature is called but sure its a predator.

On all other plants some small grasshoppers are eating from the leaves and pistils but not one left on this plant, so great job dude, you can bring your family and friends along as well.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Part of the bubble hash will be for my own smoking delight, another part is to make oil.

I dont decarb weed or hash, i find it much easier and precise to decarb the oil itself.

Seen people burn their weed in an oven, in normal ovens the temperature fluctuates, only a pharmaceutical grade oven has constant temp.

IMG 20230904 165355

This is before mixing with the MCT oil.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Was thinking of making a new thread about caterpillar disasters and remedies.
Sprayed BT about once a week since beginning of flowering, noticed some brown pistils today, checked some of the small buds and yep, there they are again.
Found over 20 of those little munchers, about half almost dead and half very alive.
So the BT is working but not good enough.
Last year tried those sticky traps with pheromones that people hang in their wardrobe or kitchen but hardly caught any moths with those.

So, gonna have to do many manual checks the next weeks, opening buds and searching for the little creatures.
Its a pity because i prefer not to touch the buds (nor to squash little caterpillars)

josefrahl

josefrahl

Part of the bubble hash will be for my own smoking delight, another part is to make oil.

I dont decarb weed or hash, i find it much easier and precise to decarb the oil itself.

Seen people burn their weed in an oven, in normal ovens the temperature fluctuates, only a pharmaceutical grade oven has constant temp.

View attachment 2034023
This is before mixing with the MCT oil.
I just made those gummie bears out of hash oil I told you about. Came out really good. Dad took them before bed the other night said he was so relaxed he felt like he was laying on a cloud 👍✌️

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Bummer! My brother is getting hammered by them in southern California. He sprays BT also. But once they are inside the bud, it won’t reach them. They are a scourge. It seems to be just the luck of the draw. I’ve never had them, but every time I see a moth anywhere near a plant I go into panic mode! L O L! It doesn’t get much worse than cats! Good luck, brother!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I just made those gummie bears out of hash oil I told you about. Came out really good. Dad took them before bed the other night said he was so relaxed he felt like he was laying on a cloud 👍✌️
Laying on a cloud, thats a perfect description !!
Yep its a great natural medicine indeed.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Bummer! My brother is getting hammered by them in southern California. He sprays BT also. But once they are inside the bud, it won’t reach them. They are a scourge. It seems to be just the luck of the draw. I’ve never had them, but every time I see a moth anywhere near a plant I go into panic mode! L O L! It doesn’t get much worse than cats! Good luck, brother!
Exactly what i thought, spraying is good when you actually hit the caterpillars but once they are inside the buds you cant reach them, so only manual inspection will work.

Also had a few days with strong rain, any BT must have flushed away, that didnt help either.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230916 192454

Afghan x Nebula (Kannabia Seeds)
Getting a nice smell like oranges.
The most popular plant for the caterpillar population.
Wish they would just eat normal grass or weed...
IMG 20230916 192304

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230916 193903

IMG 20230916 194001

My least favorite bugs at the moment, even though after the rains we have an enormous amount of mosquitos, these buggers are even worse...

Top Bottom